Chapter 7 - Reader: This is not the undead ... Too handsome, it's unscientific!

Začať od začiatku

Du Ze looked for his glasses, put them on, and when he could clearly see the protagonist, the rabid “Mixed Blood” fan froze.

This can’t be undead! This can’t be undead! This can’t be undead! … Holy c**p, it really is a Lich, my goodness! A Lich being this handsome is unscientific!

In “Mixed Blood” there were different forms of the undead race: skeletal, spectral, and dead bodies. The members of the Department of Bones were skeletons. The Spectral Department was composed of bodiless phantoms. Lastly, the Department of Dead Bodies was made up of moving corpses. The most powerful of those was the Lich which was an animated body.

Although the Lich was similar to the human form, was it really supposed to be this good?! Even if it’s a freshly killed body, it can’t change the fact that it’s a corpse, okay?! The undead, they are inanimate inorganic things!

So an inorganic substance is better than this organic organism. The Lich looks alive, eye-catching, and unscientific!

What about the sunken eye sockets of the Lich King? Although the lead character’s eyes were deep set, his Westerner’s eye shape was really good!

What about the pale skin of the Lich? Although the protagonist’s white skin was indeed a bit unhealthy-looking, it wasn’t bad at all and just added to the protagonist’s somber beauty!

What about the gloomy and unpleasant character of the Lich? Although the protagonist’s expression was indeed very gloomy, the protagonist made even that look like an elegant melancholy!

In that moment, Du Ze gained a new insight into the concept of the protagonist’s “golden finger” and was deeply envious.

Face to face with the protagonist, Du Ze wanted to overcome the social barrier.

A person who stayed at home wallowing in the male’s 2D paradise will have the following attribute: social activities are equal to less than 1. They can chat with others over the internet a lot, even to the extent of s*xually harassing other people, but when faced with a sister in real life, they will blush and stutter. Du Ze was that type of mysterious living thing, and because of his ears, his social barriers were higher than normal.

The concrete manifestation of this stay-at-home’s social barrier is this: a deadpan face, and “Mensao” – meaning an introverted person who is calm on the outside but the inside is full of passion. In other words, even when his heart wants to cry out 1,000 times or even 10,000 times, his face still showed no expression.

Right now he was suffering on the inside but on the outside his face was still impassive. Du Ze looked at the other person and his innermost feelings were already in disarray. What could he say? The weather today is very good? How has your day been? Hello, Hero, I am the reader?

Who can give him an opening line that can help him save the (to be destroyed by the blackened protagonist) world?

Du Ze’s mood is hard to describe as he must now flatter and offer his bento again to the vicious protagonist. It would be impossible to say that Du Ze doesn’t want to complain but … if he were to say “This little one saved you but you still return evil for good?” And then … no, he cannot afford to anger the other person. The main character is not someone he can provoke even though his blackening value has fallen. The earlier sacrifice has resulted in some mental trauma. Now he can only put on an unconcerned expression, OK!

Come, protagonist, after you mature let’s talk about life… for now I will have to be patient.

In addition, there is another reason why Du Ze is trying to foster a good relationship with the protagonist. The fool wants to plan for the future. He has crossed into this world and there doesn’t seem to be a way for him to return. Therefore, he will probably have to stay here for a long time.