Introduction

{Characters}
There are fictional characters, as well as characters based on real-life people, but does not represent the actual person.
This story contains a lot of angst that readers may find difficult to read. Take this as a warning and to always prioritize your mental health and don't feel forced to continue reading the book if you find it too difficult. I understand and love all my readers the same❣️

Also please consider giving me a follow and upvoting! For the latest updates on chapters and news!

*****

Han Sera (age 23)
Graduated college with a major in biochemistry before taking a year off in California.
Intends to go to medical school and do soul researching.
"I guess I'm an outsider again, and I'm still unsure if I want to enter that relationship again. I truly want them to be happy, even if I'm not part of that happiness, and I think I would be fine with not being part of that." 

Byun Baekhyun (age 23) Graduated college with a major in soul study, before taking a year off in California

Graduated college with a major in soul study, before taking a year off in California.
Intends to go to medical school for should research.
"Ignore what anyone says, because I chose to love you. This wasn't something I just found myself in, this isn't a love forced by a mark, this is a love that I chose, and I choose to love you, so even if you doubt a lot of things in your life, please don't doubt me.

Huang Kimie (age 23)Graduated college with a major in chemistry and a minor in arts

Graduated college with a major in chemistry and a minor in arts.
Goes to a medical school in Korea and plans to become a plastic surgeon.
"So what? Just because we share one small mark do you think I'm going to abandon everything just because you don't like long distance? Please, if you think I need some soulmate to be happy, you're delusional."