10

Author's note: Change Kain's name into Zech (Zechariah). His previous nickname is too close to Kei and it confuses me. Lolol~

____________________

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

"Brother," Zech subconsciously calls and blinks to disenchant himself from shock. He then frowns in concern as he gazes at the older brother's handsome face that is stained by splattered of blood, "What happen-"

"Who gave you permission to come in here?" Sargon rudely cuts the concern as he tightens his hold on the other's wrist, "And why are you trying to touch things that are not yours?"

Zech frowns deeper and the expression is now mixed with confusion at the random questions, "Things? What things? What do you mean?"

Sargon leers his gaze to Kei as the one being stared at begins to squirm in both discomfort and fear. And the older brother's gesture is immediately being understood by Zech as he utters in disbelief, "You mean this boy? Brother, he's a person who has his own freedom. You can't just claim him one-sidedly like-"

"I bought him," Sargon interrupts as his gaze moved back to his younger brother. The veiny hand also gripped the latter's wrist even tighter than before, "He's mine and I don't like others touching my things. So I warn you to keep your hands away from my belongings."

"Ouch-ow-ow!! okay okay! Sorry sorry! Yes yes, he's yours!!" Zech quickly let out a series of agreement and pulls his hand away from the older's suffocating grip. 

Probably sounds odd for others to hear why he's so easily okayed the heartless statement. But for Zech, he fully knows that it is way better to just agree on anything when facing Sargon, no matter how ridiculous it sounds.

No one really knows Sargon better than Zech as, after all, he had been living with this demonic brother for 28 years. Well... minus the time his brother went to study at a prestigious university in Korea though.

And as Zech managed to free himself, the younger brother pouts while rubbing his sore wrist that already has a red handprint on it, "I just want to help the boy over there. He seemed to not know how to treat his tattoo properly."

Sargon takes a pause as his onyx orbs leer to the younger brother's exposed chest, then back to the latter's eyes with the same piercing gaze, "...Really? Then why is your shirt unbuttoned?"

Zech gasp and quickly fasten the buttons on his shirt while laughing awkwardly. Then he clears his not itchy throat before relaying the reason why he's here, "I came to tell you that someone tried to break in and attack me in the apartment I am currently in. So do you have another one I can move into?"

"Again?" Sargon clicks his tongue in annoyance, "What did you do this time?"

The younger brother just shrugs, "Nothing, really. Probably one of my crazy anti-fans finds out the current address. Isn't that how it usually happens?"

Despite being born in a mafia household, Zech is way different from the other Abadeer's family members. When the other relatives mostly work in the underworld, he instead spread his wings to fly higher, becoming a successful singer and adored by the limelight.

At first, most of the Abadeers were against it. But they immediately shut their mouths the moment the Head of the family allowed Zech to chase his dreams. And because of that reason, Zech will always feel grateful and love the cruel older brother wholeheartedly no matter how bad and vile the latter has become. 

So sweet.

But of course, being an Abadeer doesn't mean he'll get everything easy. There are some people that dislike the family's dirty background. And Zech being in the centre of the limelight will of course makes him the easiest target for the haters to mess with.