5

Author's note: New characters' information in AN chapter, Character section. Do check them out! :)

____________________

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

"A-aahh! Ahh! Aghh!!" Kei continues to moan on every rocking hard thrust as the front of his torso lay weakly towards the foot of the bed. Both of his hands are still being bound by the same tight rope but the man in control had spare to not tie him on the bed frame anymore. The lower part of his body is being raised by a pillow as the tattooed beast continues to mercilessly pound his insides from behind.

Despite already cumming several times tonight, the beast's hunger doesn't seem to be satiate yet as the latter continues to greedily devour and swallow every last bit of Kei's limp slim body remnants. Damp sheets and used condoms had already scattered around the bed as the sounds of skin slapping continues to resonate inside the bedroom.

Not long after, the beast behind him seems to reach the nth release, groaning and filling the condoms that are protecting as a thin layer in between their connection. Then, as the man takes the cock out from him, the latter reinsert it again into his now loose hole with a new one covering the stiff and long member.

"Mmhh!" Kei whimpers when the man penetrates him again with one hard pound. At this point, the poor boy had already given up and just let this man continue using him. After all, Kei doesn't feel the stinging pain anymore after a few rough rounds and is now replaced by intense pleasure.

Then a wide palm suddenly grabbed his jaw and force him to look forward. Kei felt the man's thin lips brushing his earlobe again as the whisper and warm breath tickled him,

"Open your eyes."

Even though he feels like fainting, Kei did follow. It took a little time since his vision had been dazed for so long that it's hard to see anything in front of him. And once the fogginess had cleared up, Kei let out a weak gasp for seeing the erotic condition he's currently in.

In front of him, is a reflection of himself. Wide glistening doe-eyes with blushing cheeks drenched in tears. Gaping mouth with the pair of chestnut lips that are swollen and red, shines when the warm light of the bedroom hit them. Bite marks and reddish dots are littered across his neck and collarbones as the damp chocolate locks are sticking to his sweaty skin.

Behind him is the same man, so sinfully handsome like an angel that had fallen out of heaven. The latter's muscular arms are also wrapped around him as the inked skin seems to decorate his blushing ones.

The erotic sight stunned Kei. In this lifetime, he never thought that he will able to see himself in this kind of state. It's both beautiful, fragile yet also horrible and vile at the same time. And through his frozen state, the fallen angel behind him gazing through the mirror and smirk, "This is the face of someone that worth 10 million. Are you proud of yourself?"

The horrible statement saddens Kei greatly as he tries to break the intense stare by looking away. But the inked hand that held his jaw is forcing him to gaze back at his pitiful state, not letting him escape, "Who told you to look away? You should look at yourself, Kitten."

The man's cat-shaped eyes then slightly widen the moment Kei look at him with doe-eyes leaking tears. The pitiful yet beautiful sight invites another chuckle to escape as his thin lips smirk in amusement.

"Aren't you just the cutest?" The baritone voice eerily says as he continues to darkly chuckle in between Kei's sobs. Despite the sentence seeming like a compliment, it somehow stabs Kei's heart, so deep that it throbs with intense shame accompanying the horrible feeling.