11

Author's note: Above is the song that I listened to write this chapter. It sounds so sexy... and has now become this week's favourite of mine~

____________________

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

Kei honestly doesn't know what happened. But suddenly, Sargon went so gentle with him out of the blue. 

No, what Kei meant is not within a sexual context, but more towards the direct stuff of handling humans humanely. 

...Sounds odd but that's the truth. Kei doesn't need lots of evidence of how rough Sargon is. So now, it's like a day and night when he feels the change in terms of touching.

The once rough and dominating touches from Sargon have gone softer, more delicate on Kei's blushing smooth skin. The tip of the inked digits lightly caresses the timid kitten, as if the latter is just intending to briefly meet the soft hair on Kei's back of the neck.

"Am I too rough?" 

The baritone suddenly asks and cut the silence between them, startling Kei as his body let out a small jolt before timidly answering, "N-no..."

Both have just finished taking their bath, separately of course. And Kei is currently fidgeting with his own slender fingers, nervously sitting in the middle of the bed while facing his back to Sargon, as the shameless topless man is applying an aloe vera soothing gel on his tattoo.

Well, why the boss needs to be in shame, anyway? Honestly, anybody will be flexing left and right and constantly be topless in public if they got the body as sculpted as Sargon's.

Good thing Sargon's not a narcissistic person.

And as the inked man continues to apply the soothing gel, a thought has gone into Kei's mind. A wonder to be exact, about the tattoo on the back of his neck. 

Kei had never actually seen the result of the tattoo yet. And since it was being done at a place he can't see, moreover without his consent or early notice about it, the poor boy doesn't even know what design or colour is inked to his skin. 

But for now, he set aside that matter since the cooling sensation from the aloe vera gel has done tremendous work to soothe the itchy and painful feeling. 

And as the kitten is softly sighing in comfort, he let out a tiny jolt of surprise again when Sargon's baritone voice suddenly hums in delight behind him before whispering, "...It's pretty."

Pretty? what pretty? The kitten wonders.

And then, Sargon's tip of the fingers starts to lightly trace the length of his neck upwards before muttering, "Delicate,"

Huh? What? The doe-eyes flutters as Kei's brows knot in confusion.

Then the digits go down as the baritone voice mutters another word, and the intonation had also gone lower, sending shivers to Kei's spine, "And alluring."

...W-what is he talking about? Should I feel scared?

It's already confusing enough that this cruel man has suddenly gone so gentle to him. Now, Sargon confuses him again with a series of ambiguous sentences that he can't understand.

Kei wants to ask what those words meant but is hesitant to turn his head around. Because the timid boy thought Sargon is still not finished applying the soothing gel for him. 

But then, Kei is being surprised once again when he feels the latter gently press the thin lips on the small bump of his nape, right underneath his inked skin.