Relapse

Tw: sh

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Why'd yew shou' a' me?" 2D frowned with sadness.

"When?"

"Yes'erday. When we played 'he card game."

"I didn't mean it. I didn't realize I did that."

"Yew 'now, I really wan'ed to punch yew."

I bit my tongue and looked at my hands on my lap.

"Go ahead. I deserve it."

He stayed quiet and stared at the floor with annoyance.

"I don't think I should hang around anymore."

"Why?" He had a stern voice.

"I can't be with you without hurting you. I can't be away without hurting you. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I can't make you happy."

"Yew fink fat leavin' makes me 'appy?"

"I don't fucking know, 2D!"

"I want yew to be 'ere next week."

"If that makes you feel better.."

I go to the bathroom and find my old enemy. Pulling my pants down, I hesitate, I put the sharp tip against my skin. I check my tracker on my phone. '3 weeks. Am I really going to let this ruin it?' I replay every single shitty thing I've done.  'I deserve it.' I start mutilating my thigh.

I watch as the white lines turn pink and small drops of blood start to form. I deserve to be punished, don't I? If someone has to suffer mentally because of me, I should suffer as much physically and mentally, too.

The linear stripes start to burn and sting. I reset my tracker to 0, pull my pants back up and leave.