Kiyopon or KiyoPawn?

During my time here at ANHS, I've had many of people I can call acquaintances, tools, and such. There are only a select few that I call my friends, one of them is my beautiful girlfriend Kei Karuizawa, and the others are the Ayanokouji group.

The group became friends during our first year, and we all called each other by our given names, however, Haruka insisted that she called the guys in our groups with their own nicknames.

Miyake became Miyatchi, Yukimura became Yukimu, and I Kiyotaka became Kiyopon, now it's normal for friends to refer to each by their given names, or nicknames, but recently I've been thinking if my nickname was intentionally put as Kiyopon to serve as a homonym to Kiyopawn.

I may have been overthinking, but I asked the people on readit using internet sensei in order to ask if I was overthinking my nickname.

r/askreadit

Friend gave me a nickname, but I'm concerned it may serve as a double meaning.

WhiteDinosaur: Hello, one of my female friends gave me the nickname Kiyopon, but I've been thinking that it might be a homonym to mean KiyoPawn. Do you guys think I'm over reacting or not?

I posted this comment some hours ago, and then went to do some errands and when I came back the messages were flooded.

Konhead: As a perfect existence who is surrounded by many of the fairer sex I believe you my friend are overthinking too much.

I don't know how to respond to that, but I guess him being surrounded by women has given him some perspective into their mind. Onto the next comment.

GardenSnekk: Ssstop worrying ssso much, women love to give their friendsss nicknamesss. You are reading too far into it.

The amount of s' this guy used was an eyesore, but he said the same thing as that Kon whatever guy. Let's look at the other comments.

HidingSomethingDetector:

Let me skip that comment.

DragonKukuer: Kukuku, ya can't even handle some female attention. Grow a pair and just ask her what the nickname is meant as.

CaneStop: Oh hello fufu, as a female I believe that the nickname was given to you as a means of sharing a bond and the warmth of friendship. Now I must go, my petulant nickname is irking me.

JuicyCitrus: Ya~hallo whitedinosaur, I agree with CaneStop. hehe, I believe the nickname is a sign of friendship and strengthens our bonds as friends.

Well looks like that was the last important comme..., the words died in my mouth as I saw the latest comment on the thread.

BlunetteMom: Kiyopon you know I'd never do that to you as my baby boy, you could have asked for anything and I would let you have it.

Alright that's enough internet sensei for today, people posing as Haruka is where I draw the line. I'll just ask Haruka tomorrow about the nickname.

Haruka POV:

Pheww that was too close, creating those other readit accounts and learning to act as other people really came in handy today. My precious baby pawn can't know that I'm plotting things for him behind the scenes. He can't know that I'm the only one for him, he can't be with anyone else except for his Momma, only I am worthy of my KIYOPON, only me me me me me. Sorry Airi, but Momma has to have what she wants, and she wants her precious Kiyopon.

A/N: Umm yeah, go Momma Haruka right. Sorry for the cringe yandere moment at the end.