Li Cheng was choked by his question: Yes, how can he be responsible.

He just didn't know how to be so obsessed, he actually praised this kind of Haikou. As soon as my brain gets hot, I say to be responsible for an alpha!

What he said was like splashed water, Li Cheng had a good face, and it was hard to swallow the bold words he just made right now.

He racked his brains and thought for a while before he reluctantly squeezed out a few words from his teeth: "...I will give you more nutrition?"

Seeing his painful look, his eyes, eyebrows and nose are all wrinkled together, changing from sweet orange to lime.

"Nutrition expenses?" Xiao Yiheng narrowed his eyes slightly, as if thinking about Li Cheng's proposal.

When he talked, his fingers were running along the back of the little lemon’s neck to the tail, and I don’t know which key it got. The cool little duck was shaking all over, and the fart-shak was like a small electric motor installed in it. A wave.

Xiao Yiheng just took a moment (touching Mo) unhurriedly. Li Cheng stared at his hand, in a daze, feeling that his hands were falling on his back, making him tremble involuntarily.

Xiao Yiheng didn’t notice his tremor for that moment, and he said, “Li Cheng, your blank check is too big. Don’t forget, you even paid the down payment on credit. Now you say you want to give me nutrition. How long do you plan to install this time? Five months? Ten months? Or a lifetime?"

Li Cheng was stabbed in the painful spot, and his face suddenly turned red: "I don't have money now, it doesn't mean that I won't have money in the future! Don't you know, I will go to the provincial competition in a while, as long as I win the championship, The provinces, cities, and schools will give me bonuses, which add up to several thousand. I will give you a lot of money I owe you!"

His mouth (kiss wen) is like a poor scholar who cheated the Oiran lady's private money in a Ming and Qing novel. He confidently made a promise, "Waiting for my high school champion, I must carry a big sedan chair to marry you." "It sounds like a lie, but it's too convincing.

Xiao Yiheng was naturally not so easy to pass.

Because of his illness, his face (color) is a little pale, and his speaking rate is very slow. He sounds lazy: "Speaking of which, it's a blank check. There are many variables in competitive sports. How can anyone guarantee that they win the championship? When the game is over, you tell me, "Today's opponent is too (strong qiang)," I am not in good shape today, for reasons such as not winning the championship and not getting the money."

If it weren't for Li Cheng still remembering that Xiao Yiheng was a sick person, he would set off the table now and beat the **** Xiao Yiheng to call his father!

Li Cheng is a proud man, and his most proud capital is his absolute dominance in the swimming pool. In order to cope with the season, he has to soak in the swimming pool to train for several hours every day. Xiao Yiheng can question his other things, but he must not question his results!

Thinking of this, Li Cheng felt angry, and couldn't wait to prove his strength.

He was so angry that he pulled his schoolbag, reached in and out, took out a thin piece of paper from it, and slapped it on the table with a "pop".