Halloween Chapter: Vega's House of Chaos

KLigers98: Its that time of year the moon is out and the sounds of wolves howling. That's right everyone it's Halloween so be ready for some epic conundrum because it is going to be hectic.

Tojamaru: Personally I'm more fond of Thanksgiving, but no one ever cares about that holiday. Although it does seem that the Prince of Hell quite enjoys the holiday, it should be interesting what he has planned.

KLigers98: Well shit that's bad oh well let the story begin.

-

I.M.P Building

In the I.M.P building, our demon friends were having drinks in costumes while also having a good chat. Maria was dressed as Black Mamba from Kill Bill while Breaker was dressed as Bride of Frankenstein's monster. For Viper, he was Jason Voorhees while Loona was Lady Dimitrescu from Resident Evil Village. As for Moxxie, he was the phantom of the opera while Millie was a gremlin. Finally, it came down to Blitzo, and well how can I put this lightly he was a fucking stripper literally it's Halloween and he dresses like that! The writer then gets hit by KLigers98 to continue the story which the writer does.

Maria: I am going to say this of the costumes to choose Blitzo you chose that?

Blitzo: Hey! It's Halloween and Hell so who the fuck cares.

Loona: Damn it Blitzo you can't go one day without being a dumbass can you.

Millie: It's not that bad I mean at least he is not walking around naked.

Moxxie: Honey, don't give him any ideas!

Viper: I don't even know why I agreed to this in the first place.

Loona: One it was to take some time away from our kid I mean I love our baby but we need some time away plus your mom said it was okay.

Viper sighed and nodded with Loona.

Viper: I'm not worried about my mom, Halloween has never really been my thing. Mom and I would usually just stay in and watch movies.....and eat the Candy meant for trick or treaters.

Loona: I see but come on we are free and we can get wasted.

Viper: Speaking of, we're running low, I should probably go to storage and get the second pack. Be right back.

Viper walked off to go get the other beer pack when he bumped into a short demon dressed as a mailman.

Viper: Sorry about that, so are you just dressed as a mailman, or are you a real one?

The short demon said nothing before handing a letter in a black envelope with a red wax seal to Viper. The little demon then bowed before disappearing.

Viper: Okay....that didn't answer my question, but it's Halloween, probably just getting into character.

Viper rejoined the group with the letter still in his hand as he thought it was just some kind of elaborate joke.

Viper: So some little freak decided to get in character and deliver fake letters as a mailman.

Loona: Hey, babe where is the booze at?

Viper: Shit, little freak made me forget what I was doing! Gotta admit, pretty good trick, wax seal and everything.

Viper then brings the booze back to the others which Loona pops opens a bottle followed by the others as they drank Loona saw the letter.

Loona: Babe what's with the letter?

Viper: I told you, some little freak dresses like a mailman gave it to me. I'm sure it's nothing, just a Halloween tri-