Chapter 9: Spring Broken

KLigers98: Hey, yo, I know been a while since I have been posting anyway hope you like this new chapter of Helluva Boss New Workers because this one will be hectic.

Tojamaru: Well your back now and that's all that matters. Now let's check in on our favorite Demons, shall we?

Waring: Dark comedy as in the mention of rape, drugs, and sex or anything 18 plus.

(This Story was created by KLigers98 and Tojamaru.)

(Also art is own from their perspective owners. The only thing I own is the character Tai.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the whole Loo Loo Land fiasco, things changed for I.M.P Inc. You see Stolas posted something on his social media and told how well I.M.P Inc. and in doing so made the company make a lot of business plus cash.

Anyway, let us see what the I.M.P crew is doing.

The scene starts with Blitzo and the crew driving their gray van along the street.

Blitzo: I love this song! *Singing along with the radio* ♫You were the spicy little- Uh- demon with the- Uh- bleach blonde hair! ♫

Loona is shown sitting in the passenger seat next to Blitzo. She looks mildly annoyed at his singing. Moxxie covers his somehow non-existing ears in the back while Millie rolls down her window and smiles. As for Viper, Breaker, and Tai well they had earphones on listing to their own music.

Blitzo: ♫Fiendin' for that semen when I caught your stare ♫

They all drive into an old crowded parking lot while Blitzo kept singing.

Blitzo: ♫Thought it might be love, but you went--♫

All of a sudden a pink car pulls into the remaining parking space.

Blitzo: Holy shit-

Blitzo slams onto the brakes and the van skids to a stop. Blitzo turns off the radio and glares at the person in the pink car. He glances at the license plate, which reads "SUCKS-4-LIFE".

Blitzo: Oh, you "suck for life", do ya?!

Blitzo pulls out a megaphone and yells into it.

Blitzo: Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your dick out of my parking spot...

Blitzo was about to say more until a pink demon with pink skin with black-tipped horns with high heels gets out of the car. Blitzo then lowers the megaphone, shocked.

 Blitzo then lowers the megaphone, shocked

Blitzo: Oh shit! Verosika!

When Blitzo said that Tai, Viper, and Breaker took out their earphones and turned to Blitzo and then Verosika.