Chapter 17: More Guests?

KLigers98: Man, this feels weird I will honestly miss Tai but at the same time, his actions caused his downfall. I wonder how the gang will operate from now on. Also, I have a strange feeling we going to see another crossover.

Tojamaru: The multiverse seems to be getting thrown out of whack more often. Oh well, we best hope things sort themselves out in the end.

-

I.M.P Workshop

Inside the Workshop, Maria was helping Viper with fixing Tai's old weapons after his death for making a deal with Vega.

Maria: Hey, babe how's thinks working with my bro's weapons?

Breaker: There, they should be in working order again. Luckily Tai at least put some effort into keeping his weapons in decent condition.

Breaker then hands them over to Maria, smiles, and sees that she engraved Tai's name on the gun.

Breaker: Even though your brother was a dumbass he was still a good friend.

Maria smiled and kissed her, which she did the same.

Breaker: Alright, don't get all sappy on me before noon! How's Felicia holding up anyway?

Maria: Felicia is still trying to come to terms with Tai's death plus the fact that she spends most of her time at the apartment taking care of Taivan.

Maria said with a sad look on her face which Breaker sighed and place her hand on Maria's cheek.

Breaker: Look I understand you still feel sad losing your brother after just seeing him again but let's be honest. Your brother was unstable I mean shit I was born here and crack skulls and all but at least I don't act stupid to the point you die.

Maria then nodded and took Breaker's hand and held it tight.

Maria: I know you, Viper, and Loona have been on my brother's ass before his death but I am happy that at least he made some friends to call his own. Just wished he knew he had everything he needed.

Maria said which Breaker smiled and hugged which she then patted her back.

Breaker: Babe, the best you can do now is just help Taivan and Felicia and even though she still hates Viper for what happened, she needs to understand that was Tai's own doing.

Maria signed and nodded at Breaker.

Maria: I know but when I bring it up she just starts breaking down and it hurts seeing her like that. I mean fuck Felicia really loves Tai but since his death, she has been super protective with Taivan hell both of them don't leave the apartment at all.

Breaker: I know what you mean, sometimes it feels like we lost a bit of joy when that moron died. It'd be nice if we could get something like that back.

Maria: Yeah-

Before Maria could finish her sentence both her and Breaker hear a crashing coming from the roof.

Maria: What the hell?

A flash of light engulfed the spot that the thing had landed on as the smoke cleared. Breaker and Maria were surprised to see a Human in all white with black hair laying on the ground in front of them.

 Breaker and Maria were surprised to see a Human in all white with black hair laying on the ground in front of them