Chapter 14: Brother and Sister Reunion

(I do not own Helluva Boss or any of the art and characters except Tai. All art and artwork belong to their respective owners. Also, the music belongs to their artist)

(Warning Dark Humor, sex, alcohol, drugs, and other mature themes are in this story. Please don't read if you cannot handle it.)

(This story was created by KLigers98 and .)

KLigers98: Okay, this is the day that has been leading up to this moment. We finally see who Tai's sister is also Breaker and Tai teaming up, which I find pretty strange. I mean, this is a fist. What're your thoughts on this, Toja?

Tojamaru: I have a bad feeling about this. After Viper performed that job for Lucifer, someone was bound to see that broadcast and make a plan.

KLigers98: True, but I highly doubt Viper would face any trouble any time soon. Now let us get started!

-

I.M.P Building

In the I.M.P building, Tai was in Breaker's workshop waiting on Breaker to locate his sister. So far, he has been polishing his knife and making sure everything is in order.

Breaker: Finally found that damn thing! Hopefully, it still works.

Breaker comes out from her workbench holding what appeared to be a toaster of some kind.

Tai: Uh, what's the toaster for?

Breaker: This is the thing that's going to find your sister, now for the necklace.

Breaker dropped the necklace into the slot on top of the device before she began twisting some knobs. Tai then starts to get nervous and asks Breaker a question.

Tai: The thing won't blow up, right?

Breaker: No, dumbass, that's Gizmo's specialty. At worst, it'll just start smoking and crap out on us. So now, let's do this!

Breaker then pushed down on the button on the side as the screen on the side displayed a radar that began checking for anything. So far, the radar was checking all of hell until a blip showed up.

Breaker: Found her! At least, I think it's her. I mean, this thing was a little glitchy even back when I first made it.

Tai: Still, I have to check. Now the question is, where?

Breaker: Well, she's in Pentagram city, more specifically, the Darklight District. A place filled with some of the most violent Demons in Hell.

Tai's eyes widened, and he got really nervous and tried to calm down.

Tai: Fuck, then if my sister is there, she either be dead or worse.

Breaker: As long as she doesn't have a motor mouth like you, I think she'll be fine. That being said, we should hurry on our way. Let's just say I've been to the Darklight District. There are some real psychos there.

Tai nodded and then realized how the hell they were getting there until Breaker got her bike and then saw her add a sidecar.

Tai: Really? A sidecar.

Breaker: Shut the fuck up. I don't want you holding onto me. This is the only option unless you want to walk.

Tai: Never mind, let's go.

Tai got in the sidecar and grabbed a helmet and goggles. Breaker got her helmet and goggles as well, and they hit the road.

Dark Light District