" Whatever!", Jimin couldn't help but pout at his misery. " You are a prodigy. So everything is just a piece of cake for you. But I'm nothing like you. So I don't know what I'm even doing right now", he mumbled, keeping his voice low as possible not really wanting to let the other comprehend the words. He just wants to let it out.

Tae let out another sigh. He too was not really ready for all this. But everything was happening so suddenly and he had no other option than just go with the flow.

" Finish that first", Tae said pointing at Jimin's laptop. " Then we could look at what we can do next!"

Jimin looked at him puzzled before nodding. But before even a minute had passed, he turned around to the other again.

" What if Mr. Hwang caught me? After all, I'm using the reference materials from other students. Right?", he asked, genuinely concerned, because the mentioned situation is not at all an inviting one considering the mistempered nature of the professor.

Tae just shrugged. " That's the reason why I asked you to combine the two sets in a way that wouldn't be unrecognisable to Mr. Hwang. And if you aren't satisfied still, then I'll go through it once to make sure that everything is fine", Tae assured in a calm tone making the other grin like crazy.

Jimin stared at the red haired boy who has now again started typing on his laptop.

His lips stretched into a thin smile, the fondness brimming in his mind for his angel who without any complaint is immersed in the work he has taken upon to himself.

He sighed softly as the events from the cafeteria started playing in his mind, making him feel more anger. But he suppressed it and went back to what he was doing earlier.

Jimin couldn't believe how fast things had changed. When he was faced with such a shock he never thought that he could survive the storm without regrets and humiliation. But now he no longer feels like the way he felt when everything went crushing on him.

Jimin clearly remembers what he was going through after he had fled from the cafeteria. But who would have thought that a single person could turn the whole situation upside down?

After they had made the plan to sort out the trouble on the rooftop, they parted their ways at the parking lot. As soon as the blonde reached his home he started working on the project without wasting any more time.

And soon Tae too arrived with everything that was needed for the marathon. Since then the two best friends have been working on it diligently, pausing for a few minutes because the blonde was not accustomed to getting immersed in something academic without any break before.

It was already noon when Jimin was finally able to take his attention from his laptop again. He looked at the saved document with relief, taking a few deep breaths to calm himself down.

" Oh my god, I'm honestly done with everything!", he groaned while stretching his arms flailing them in the air trying to get rid of the stiffness, which was caused by the continuous typing.

" I can't feel my fingers anymore", he gasped dramatically, earning the attention of the other who, after giving him a quick glance, went to his work.

" Are you done with your work?"Tae enquired, not really taking his eyes off from the screen, to which Jimin nodded immediately but hummed softly once he realised his foolishness.

It took a few more minutes for Tae to spare him another glance.

Tae looked at him carefully searching for signs of discomfort, but didn't find any. So he just placed his own laptop in front of the other and took Jimin's from his lap.