8

He sighed as he leaned back on the wall. He brought his knees to his chest and rested his head on top of them.

He chuckled softly. He was exhausted to the core.

He doesn't know what he is supposed to do now?

He was lost.

Just a little unintentional provocation, but that was enough to rile him up to the point he was going crazy.

He sighed, not wanting to think about everything again and go through another panic.

He sighed as he remembered the boy who has ended him up in the most vulnerable state he has ever been.

" I hate you", he mumbled weakly, his voice was muffled as he had buried his head into his folded arms on top of his knees.

He let out another sigh.

Should he move on?

Tae scoffed feeling the despairing feeling growing inside.

Who is he trying to fool? He clearly knows how much he still loves the boy even if he has hurt him.

So moving on is really not an easy task, how much he wanted to.

And the funny part is that he doesn't want to move on. He didn't want to feel anything for another person who is not the brunette he loves so much.

He sighed as tears started welling up in his eyes.

He couldn't think about the boy without feeling that bitter pain. Still he doesn't want anyone else to spend his life with.

Tae rubbed his temple frustratedly trying to get something that could get him out of this loop without really moving on.

Tae sighed softly. Maybe he could just date someone who could distract him from all the disturbing thoughts and feelings.

Someone who doesn't have any kind of feelings for him. Then it would be much easier and wouldn't be too complicated.

Tae raised his head from his arms and leaned back on the wall looking at the sky.

Should he consider Yura's offer?

Maybe that could help him. From his brief conversation with the girl, if there's anything that became more clear to him from everything she blurted out, it was that she is not really someone who is looking for a boyfriend whom she could love, but someone who could make her more famous.

He knows there are a lot more options if he is really looking for a serious relationship. But unfortunately, he was not looking for something like that.

He needs someone like Yura. She doesn't love him, or even like him. He too has no feelings for the girl.

This seems like her strategy for gaining popularity, it was clear as crystal from her own words and actions. And he needs a diversion. So it seems like a win-win situation.

But what if things got complicated? What if everything goes wrong?

What if things didn't work out as he is planning?

What if Yura falls for him even though he was sure that the chances are less? But still it's possible.

But Tae is sure that he won't be able to love her. And it would be awkward if he just told her that he is not really interested in her.

And what would happen if he hid the truth and dated her? And then, if she falls for him, then what would he do?

How would she react to the truth?