15

" He went to Yoongi", Jimin said as he sat down next to the redhead.

" He did?", Tae said as he looked at the blonde.

Jimin hummed. " I don't know anything. But it was really fun. We should do this often".

" Not interested. Find another partner for your little adventures".

Jimin slapped his arm. " Brat!"

" Well! What is going to happen next? What if Hoseok tells everything to your friends?"

Jimin shook his head. " I don't know. I could only know it tomorrow morning. God knows what is going to happen. Anyway I am going to deny everything. After all, no one has any proof. Right?"

Tae chuckled. " You are really something".

After a while Tae looked at Jimin again.

" Chim, we are not going too far with this. Right?"

Jimin turned to him confused.

So Tae continued. " What if he became really upset over this or what if he got depressed?"

Jimin scoffed. " Are you concerned about him? Seriously! You know that he hates you without any reason. Right?"

" I know. But I'm not sure how it is going to affect him".

Jimin scoffed. " I really don't care!", he said. "You know where he is right now? With my Yoongi hyung. They are secretly dating and making a fool out of all of us. I don't know how much it's all going to affect him. And I don't care! All I know is he really doesn't want to get involved with you. I don't know the reason. Maybe because you are related to me or because of Hyunjin. Anyway he wants to avoid you. So we could carry out our plan of irritating him".

Tae snorted. " You make it sound like I am a kind of pest or something".

Jimin stared at him annoyed. " That is what he treats you like! I don't know the reason. But he hates you with passion. Seriously! What is wrong with him? How could he hate someone who is capable of melting even Mr. Hwang's cold heart?"

Tae looked away a little bit upset over the remark. But he sighed softly. This is what he wants. Right? Then why should he be upset about it?

" He can hate me as much as he wants. I don't care! I really don't know why I was worried about someone who hates me", Tae said.

Jimin looked at him worried.

" Don't dwell on the matter too much! You'll get a headache".

Tae snickered at this. " Aww!! You are worried about me?"

Jimin scoffed. " Who is worried about you? If you catch a headache and take a leave tomorrow, who is going to hang out with me?"

" Jerk!!"

" What happened yesterday in your English class?"

Jimin wasn't even surprised. He had just arrived at their table when he was met with the sudden interrogation.

He looked at him puzzled.

Great job Jimin, keep it up!

He patted himself mentally proud of his acting skills which seems to be improving day by day.