He sighed, "I'm not saying that you shouldn't freak out just... don't run away from me. You're in enough danger as there is and there's only so much I can protect you from, let alone you deliberately putting yourself in dangerous situations." 

"I don't need protection," she stated almost breathlessly, Levi's words doing weird things to her breathing.  

He smirked at her as he teasingly lifted his eyebrow, "That's what she said..." 

Feeling a fresh flush of embarrassment hit through her body, she pushed at her mate again and he steadily rolled off her and she slapped a hand over her eyes in mortification. It was at times like this when she wished the ground would just swallow her whole. 

She heard Levi laugh, and the sound brought a shiver throughout her, right as she felt something that felt like a shirt land on her chest.  

Opening her eyes, she saw Levi standing a few feet away from her zipping up his jeans as he nodded his head towards her, "Unlike you. I had the sense to not shred my clothes." 

Looking away from him Jane pulled the t-shirt over her head and sat up, going over her options in her head. The way she saw it there was only two, admit defeat and follow her mate or make a run for it... 

Standing up, the shirt fell a few inches above her knees and she locked eyes with her mate, before she turned on her heel and started running again. She didn't make it all that far until Levi's arm coiled itself around her waist and he hoisted her off the floor.  

"I told you, to leave me alone." 

She started hitting his arm in a vain attempt to get him to release her, but he wasn't even flinching. He was however, taking her back in the direction of the car, much to Jane's annoyance.  

"Yeah, I don't think so." 

She crossed her arms in irritation, "How many times do I have to tell you, that you're not the boss of me?" 

Levi laughed as he opened the door to the car and set her inside muttering, "It's sad that you believe that." Before quickly coming to the driver's side and taking off. Effectively keeping Jane hostage inside, but she had an idea on how to get him back.  

*** 

Jane was not a good drawer.  

She had accepted this fact long ago, but standing in the darkened room with a permanent marker and Levi's exposed forehead she was definitely up for the challenge of creating a master piece.  

She'd had to wait hours until he'd finally gone out like a rock, but she was glad that she had waited because now she had ample time to turn his face into a canvas. She was getting so caught up in her evil crime that she didn't hear the front door open, or someone walk in.  

It wasn't until the lights went on and Levi started waking up that Jane turned to see Luke frowning at her and Levi, well... more her, as unsuspecting Levi was just waking up now with a rather doodled on face.  

Luke's eyes widened when he saw his brother and he barley contained his laughter as he turned towards Jane, "Someone's been busy." 

She shrugged, "He deserved it. He was acting like a stuck up Alpha." 

Levi ran a hand through his hair, still waking up, "I don't remember Erin ever being this stubborn with you?" Levi addressed his brother, "What did I do to deserve this?" 

Luke had a pleased grin on his face, "I've always waited for this day..." 

Levi rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah. The day I finally realize what its like to have a mate."