all the stars will guide us home

Start from the beginning

"Everyone shut up!" Kara yelled as Mon let her go. Barry walked over to her and everyone quieted down.

"You can do this later. I just need a sample of blood," Caitlin said before she pulled put his arm, just for it to stretch out to. She gasped before dropping it and accidentally stepping on it — multiple times.

"Ow!" Her hands then accidentally pressed on baby powder, which blasted out right at Dibny. Caitlin backed off, standing with the rest of the group as Dibny tensed up, like he was about to sneeze.

After a long tense moment, Dibny sneezed but everyone flinched in horror to see his face — which was now stretched out into his hands. "Oh, is that my face?"

Then Joe gave in and threw up behind everyone as Dibny continued to groan. Joe looked back at Dibny as everyone continued to stare at him disgusted. "Five years seeing this stuff, I finally puked."

CC Jitters

As Cisco got them coffee, Gypsy and Breacher sat across from each other at the shop. He looked angry at everything around him except when he looked at Gypsy. "Daddy. I know you love me, and I love you. I really like Cisco, and I need you two to get along. So do you think that you can try to do that?" Gypsy asked and Breacher smiled.

"I'll do anything for you, petal," Breacher said before Cisco came back with their coffees and his smile dropped again.

"Ah, three coffees," Cisco said as he placed them on the table. "How about you, huh? Ready for some hot java?"

"We don't have coffee on my Earth. Crops were destroyed. My world was attacked Invaded by the worst, most evil creatures in the multiverse. I'll never drink coffee again," Breacher explained and Cisco stared at nervously.

"Two for me then," he muttered. "It's okay," Gypsy said before he looked at her father. "Daddy, why don't I get you a tea?"

"Like a relaxing tea?" Cisco asked and Gypsy nodded. "Please. Thanks." Gypsy then got up to get the tea and Cisco took her place. "Uh I know from a friend — Who is also a father — How important his daughters are to him. And I just wanted to let you know how important your daughter is to me. And that after you and I get to know each other a little, maybe we might find that we're not so different."

He then started to sip on his coffee when Breacher said, "I'm going to hunt you." Cisco choked on his coffee, "You're not worthy of her."

"Isn't that for her to decide?" Cisco asked.

"Ten," Breacher said.

"Also, I could have sworn you said, uh, you were gonna hunt me," Cisco said as he placed his coffee down. "What, like a deer?"

"I have hunted some of the worst breach criminals in history. Marla the Dark Lord. Soolunga of Sheerdra. The Sand People of Scar. You will be easy prey. Nine," Breacher told him.

"Listen, I have tried to be polite with you, but this is going a little too far. I get that you're overprotective-"

"Eight," Breacher said.

"Are you counting?" Cisco asked.

"For the next twenty-hour hours, I will be hunting you throughout this city. We will not use our powers. But when it's over, my daughter will be free of you. Seven," Breacher explained.