𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦?

Start from the beginning

"Hey," Draco replied with a smile on his face which Blaise immediately noticed right away.

"What got you happy all of sudden?" Blaise asked with a sly smirk on his face.

"I have a girlfriend." Draco beamed. Blaise's eyes widen.

"A girlfriend? Congrats dude." Blaise said. "What's her name? Is she hot?"

"I can't say her name and she is hot." Draco smiled.

"Why not?" Blaise asked.

"She said she wants to keep our relationship a secret for now. She had a terrible past with guys so she is a bit insecure." Draco replied. Blaise nodded.

"Well, I'm happy for you." Blaise smiled. They chatted for a bit until they decided to head to class. Draco sat down and took out his homework from yesterday and waited until class started.

"Hi, Draco." Tiffany giggled as she looked at him with tinted pink cheeks.

"Hi," Draco replied, not interested in talking to her. He noticed she was checking him out. "Do you need something?"

"Well...I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date with me?" She asked as she blushed harder. Draco looked down, averting her gaze.

"I have a girlfriend."

He looked up to see her expression filled with sadness and rejection.

"Oh." She replied, trying to hide away her sadness. "I'm happy for you...I hope she treats you well."

She turned around and went to her seat. Throughout the whole period, she didn't look at Draco.

Draco went to his other classes until the school day was over. He waited outside for Israel, he waited for a few more minutes until the familiar car he knew showed up. He walked towards the car to find you the one driving. He got in.

"What are you doing here?" Draco asked with a smile on his face.

"Israel didn't feel like picking you up from school so I decided to go," You replied.

"Anyone could have seen you," Draco said as he looked around to see Tiffany walking towards him. You followed his direction to spot the girl. You had a sly smirk before grabbing Draco's face, making him look at you. You smashed your lips together. You could tell Tiffany was watching them from afar.

After a while, the two of them separated. You had a small smirk on your face, seeing that Tiffany was gone. "Now she knows who you belong to."

"I like this side of you, Y/N." Draco smiled. You smiled and the two drove off. "Should we tell the gang?"

"Sure," You replied, keeping your eyes on the road.

"I know for sure Ryan would be happy for us." Draco smiled.

The two of them returned home and went to find the others. They found all of them in the living room, smoking some marijuana they all turned their attention to them.

"Guys...we have something to say," You spoke, looking at them. Some of them were out of it while others were a bit sober.

"What is it?" Israel asked as he lit up a cigarette.

"Draco and I are dating now," You announced as you intertwined your hands with his. Everyone congratulated the new couple while Israel thought of this absurd.

"Are you out of your mind Y/N?" Israel exclaimed angrily at the couple, glaring at Draco.

"I love him and he loves me...we love each other," You replied. "You should be happy for me, for us." Israel shooked his head.

"Draco joined a few months ago and now you two are dating!" Israel exclaimed with fury in his voice. "You barely know him, what if he is just using you!"

"He's not! He's gonna help me to become a better person." You replied. You gripped Draco's hand a bit tighter. You were mad at Israel, you thought he would be happy for you that you found someone to love.

"You don't know that for sure!" Israel raised his voice which made you jump. "What if he is only with you just to turn you in. He could betray you."

"I won't betray her. I truly love her...I don't care if she's a criminal I only love her for who she is." Draco said, looking at Israel.

Israel glared at the couple before walking out of the room, fury in him. You and Draco continued to celebrate with the others while trying to ignore Israel's sudden outburst.

But the only thing that wouldn't leave your mind was Israel's reaction to your relationship with Draco. You wonder why he reacted like that but more importantly what everything he said was true? What if Draco will betray your trust just like Ryder did to you.

...

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter. I will try to update more frequently.

Why did you think Israel didn't accept Y/N and Draco's relationship?

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!