Then we walked back inside the master's bedroom, Y/n sitting infront of her desk doing her usual night skincare routine

Then we walked back inside the master's bedroom, Y/n sitting infront of her desk doing her usual night skincare routine. "Mommy!! Why are you wearing that?!?! Let's wear onesis!!!" Minhan jumped beside Y/n showing off her onesi. Y/n smiled and carried Minhan to her lap.

"Okay, but I have to finish this first," she agreed but pointed at her skincare products. Minhan reached one of them and popped the cap open.

"Can I have one too, Mommy?" Minhan asked and showed the product. Y/n shook her head and told her as to why she can't have them yet, then they got off from the chair as they both went inside the closet.

"Daddy, can we go to this toy shop we always go to tomorrow? I wanna buy a remote control car like what my friends have!" Minhoo said and looked up at me asking for permission.

I'm not sure if I can take them out, the media is still not calm yet, and I don't want them to witness the chaos. "Minhoo, what did I tell you about this already? Just because your friends have it, doesn't mean you'd get the same. You already have alot of remote controlled cars. What's so special about this one?" I asked.

"This has it's very own large race track!!! It has two cars and I wanna play it with Minhan!" he threw his hands in the air and started making car sounds, his hands fiddling on air imagining himself holding a controller.

Now why do I feel like he's growing up to be a menace to society? Why do I feel like I haven't raised him well? But hey! Atleast he considered to buy a toy that both of them can play together!

"Sure, we'll have a look tomorrow," I agreed and picked him up as I went on the bed. I went under the covers but stay seated, my back leaning against the cushioned headboard and Minhoo on my lap. He leaned against my chest as I patted his back, sometimes patting his bum to tease him.

"Daddy, I told you not pat my butt!" he whined but still stayed in my embrace. I chuckled and nodded my head, but left another pat on the area he just forbidded me to pat. "Daddy!!!"

Soon, the closet opened and the girls walked out of the closet. Both of them wearing a unicorn onesi. The only difference is that Minhan's unicorn onesi is a cotton candy color, while Y/n have hers in rainbow color.

Minhan then ran and jumped onto the bed, she then sat on my leg and leaned onto Minhoo. I stretched my arms further to embrace her, then she giggled. "Daddy is always cuddly!!"

"Let's sleep now?" I asked. They both nodded and rolled off from me. I pulled up the duvet and tucked them inside with me. Y/n went under the covers herself on the other side of the bed and Minhoo soon cuddled near her, while Minhan is under mine.

I soon stretched my arms to embrace them 3, but hesitated whether I'd touch Y/n or not. Minhoo then tugged at my arms, my arms wrapped around Y/n as well. She looked at me with wide eyes, but I looked away and closed my eyes. She doesn't seem to protest, and we all fell asleep together.