// 026 //

NARUTO slept unbelievably soundly that night

NARUTO slept unbelievably soundly that night. He slept like a tired kid would; inside a toasty-warm bed, his dreams indescribable, but pleasant nevertheless after a long day of playing outside in the warm sun. If the whole world had been set on fire at that moment, it wouldn't have been his problem - nor would Naruto care for it. The bed he was laying in was so warm, the bed sheets sweet from a lingering scent that had grown to be his very favourite over the past few months. Nothing could have woken him up from that specific deep slumber filled with simple bliss.

Well, almost nothing.

Naruto stirred awake at the delicate kisses being peppered to his neck; kisses as gentle as the faintest summer's breeze brushing right over his warm skin. The delightful affection tickled, and so he turned to the side to try and escape it. His thoughts were completely hazy and slow from sleep as he almost immediately sank back into its depths, however he could feel the warmth of a hand brush over his bare back then which nudged him slightly awake. The fingers curled, and he felt the gentle graze of nails trail up his spine then, drawing such intricate little patterns right before they brushed over his shoulder blade.

"Mm...", he hummed quietly, the sound of his voice deep as he hid his face further into the pillow. He let the little affections continue now, the smooth patterns being drawn on his skin pure nonsense to his fuzzy and aimless thoughts. He could hear the faint chuckle then; could feel the delicate touch trail up the back of his neck before the fingers sank into his messy golden locks. It caused a shiver to run down his spine, and he felt the hair on the nape of his neck stand to attention. His eyelids parted slowly, long dark eyelashes fluttering against his skin.

The bedroom, which once again he didn't recognize as his own, was bright from the morning sun peeking through the parted curtains. Naruto had to blink a couple of times before he could adjust to the vivid brightness, his brows knit tightly together because of it. Rubbing his eyes tiredly, he let his head press right back against the pillow as he laid on his stomach. His arm was heavy to fall over the end of the bed; his fingers now brushing against the soft carpet below him.

He inhaled deeply before sighing, his shoulders stretching at the pleasant sensation. Now, that he had settled himself nicely once more, his eyes closed - heavy eyelids fluttering shut as he waited for sleep to overtake him yet again. No such luck awaited Naruto, however. Not a moment later, he felt some weight press onto his back - causing him to groan in protest lowly.

Naruto could feel your feverish skin against his own; could feel your bare tits press softly again his back as you pulled yourself on top of him. The heavy covers twisted on both of your warm bodies as you tried to pull yourself upward to look at him over his shoulder.

"Let me sleep, will you?", he tried gently, his voice nothing more but a hushed rasp. The Uzumaki peered up at you at the little space of silence, and was only met with a bright red face and a mischievous glare. A small sigh left his lips as you continued to stare at him,

"But I'm bored..."

"Try taking a nap.", Naruto responded drowsily, and could catch the tight furrow of your brows a moment later. He supressed the small chuckle to leave his lips when you mocked the tone of his voice with such fail. Instead, he began to stir, turning around with the sound of your little yelp when you landed right on top of him. He felt your warm palms press against chest then as you pulled yourself upward quickly, however it only caused you to straddle his hips, much to his enjoyment.

A small smirk etched itself onto his handsome face at the sight of the bright crimson lingering on your features now. The stern glare you gave him nearly caused him to laugh when you spoke the otherwise polite words,

"Good morning, Naruto."

"Mornin'..."

It certainly was a good morning. His eyes lingered on your smooth skin as he eyed your bare front, and you were quick to try and pull the covers over yourself, however he would not let you. His rough hands held your own smaller ones back as he trailed them over your sides; right before his fingers wrapped firmly around your hips. Naruto could feel his mind starting to wake, the thoughts protruding into his brain - much clearer than a few minutes ago.

However, his mind was not the only thing to wake at that point.

"You're so big. I don't think I'd be able to take it all again, hah...", you commented bluntly all of a sudden, and this time he did laugh quietly as he caught you staring yet again at his waking length with such worrisome eyes. He was growing hard just from the sight of your messy bedhead and smooth skin, and as the last traces of sleep began to leave his body, he could feel the pure lewd desire starting to sink in, instead.

He had grown so very needy for you. It was unbelievable how one girl could change his whole thought process which he had built for years. Everything he had ever believed in came crashing down with one single look from your loving eyes.

"Yeah?", Naruto Uzumaki muttered quietly whilst fighting back the grin which was forcing itself onto his handsome face. He cupped your cheek with one hand alone, rough fingertips brushing over the searing blush of red as he looked up at you,

"Don't worry, sweetheart... I'll make it fit."