// 007 //

// Song used for this chapter: Posin' - Peggy Suave //

WITH OCTOBER FINALLY HERE, autumn had come in full swing, and when it did - it certainly swung hard

WITH OCTOBER FINALLY HERE, autumn had come in full swing, and when it did - it certainly swung hard. The weather remained stubbornly lousy throughout the whole September and now, the degrees had fallen even lower so very rapidly. On one particular Tuesday, the sun had actually managed to peek through the heavy-looking clouds. You were more than pleased to feel its warmth tickle your face in the late afternoon. 

Skipping over every little puddle in your colourful boots, you moved to the beat of the song which was blaring inside your ears through the little bluetooth headphones;

Here's a dance you ought to do
Let me introduce to you
Posin'
Everybody pose!

Naruto Uzumaki walked alongside you, watching you in pure curiosity. He couldn't hear the music, only your quiet murmurs of it and the snap of your fingers, and everytime the song said to pose, you did. It was a dramatic movement to Naruto's eyes - such a dorky sight every single time. He kept checking if the streets were empty for his and your own sake; you were such a nerdy embarrassment after all.

Then, without any warning - you took his hand into your own. He was surprised at the sudden touch, his voice quick to reach you,

"What are you-"

"I'm just doing what it's telling me to do.", you grinned, stepping onto the tips of your toes. Placing one headphone inside his ear, you looked up at him expectantly. Now, he could hear the song. It was upbeat and lively - something he would expect you'd listen to.

Get a partner then begin
Pull whatever pose you're in
Posin'
Everybody pose!

Hearing the lyrics, panic struck inside Naruto. He was quick to shake his head now, his mind made up to shut you down,

"No." 

The Uzumaki started to pull away from you, however your grip on his hand was firm, your eyes shining with that everlasting mischief. In the last month, you had acquired an annoying little hobby of pushing him out of his comfort zone. He hated you for it, and yet, you had stuck together for the past month. It had been the nicest September Naruto had in years; pushed outside the comfort zone or not. 

He actually enjoyed being around you.

The realisation freaked him out at first. He was used to being alone, and suddenly he didn't want to spend his days by himself anymore. Everyone else still sucked, but you were more than enough for Naruto. He never wanted anyone other than you in the first place.

And speaking of you, now you were starting to get on his nerves;

"But, there's no one here!"

"I'm not doing it."