Chapter 12: Getting closer.

Start from the beginning

YN gave the glass back to Jungkook and he put it on the bedside table before turning toward her again.

Jungkook took a deep breath before speaking...

Jungkook: YN?

YN hummed lowly...

Jungkook: Can you tell me what happened?

YN's eyes became glossy again...

YN: I'm sorry i-i can't tell you....

Jungkook: But why YN? Do you not trust me or am i bad?

He approached YN as she backed away a little bit, scared.

YN: I'm sorry Jungkook, it's nothing related to you but to my ownself. In some ways, if i tell you then i'm gonna suffer a lot and in a really bad way.

Jungkook got extremely scared for her...

Jungkook: YN what is in your heart? Just tell me don't be scar-

Jungkook was cut off by a knock on the door.

They looked toward the door...

Jungkook: Wait i will see...

YN nodded as Jungkook got up and headed to the door.

He opened it which showed the persons face and again YN started to shiver.

Yeonjun smiled to Jungkook but glared and clenched his jaw toward YN secretly.

Jungkook: Yes, why you came?

Yeonjun: Everyone were calling you both downstairs, all the guests are already gone.

Jungkook: Oh ok, YN you go, i'm going to the bathroom for 2 secs.

YN quickly got up and ran outside in fear.

Jungkook frowned at her state as Yeonjun glared her walking figure.

Jungkook looked at Yeonjun and found his expressions strange.

Yeonjun smiled to Jungkook briefly before running behind YN.

YN was running in the long corridor while trying to arrive downstairs without being trapped by Yeonjun again.

As she was running while crying slightly, her foot twisted because of the high heels and she hissed in pain.

She stumbled and fell on the floor, she was crying non stop because she knew that she was helpless at this time.

This was when Yeonjun came and grabbed her arm harshly before making her get up.

She hissed in pain as his nails were burried in her skin which created a light injury and the blood was coming out.

YN: Leave me please....please let me go!

She begged as he grabbed her chin harshly...

Yeonjun: What were you about to do han?! You slut, were you about to tell Jungkook about me?

YN shook her head while crying...

YN: No i wasn't...

Yeonjun: Wait i will teach you a lesson right now, you bitch!

With that he started to drag her to a room, but YN this time tried to fight back.

She gave a hard kick in his balls with her heels as he groaned in pain and fell down, almost crying.

YN then ran downstairs with her hurting foot while begging to god to send someone to save her.

YN arrived down very soon, she looked back to see if Yeonjun was here.