18

Shivangi slept peacefully last night without any fear or pain..she felt safe and secure like she felt before five years..sleep is the most essential thing for her once..she can't live without her beauty sleep and food once..But it all changed when she got married..she cant even sleep normally without taking pills..Nobody knows about that she taking pills..At some point it became her addiction too..whenever she got stressed or couldn't bear the pain she took the pills to ease the pain..she even experimented taking two or three pills at a time,hoping that will escape her from this hell..It all changed when she got pregnant with teju..Even though she got tempted sometimes,she knew she cant hurt her baby..she tried everything to stay away from taking pills..

Teju helps her a lot..Even though she cant sleep,cradling teju brings her the peace she craved..But yesterday she felt peaceful and she slept like old times..Even after waking up ,she dont want to leave the bed..Its very peaceful after a long time..She got startled hearing a crashing sound from outside..she rushed outside to find Ashwin in the middle of the kitchen picking the glass pieces which is shattered in the ground..

She rushed towards him seeing his right hand is bleeding.."Ashwin yena panrenga nenga?"

"Sorry ma..time achu adan ungaluku breakfast panalanu vanden..bowl slip agiduchu ma.."

"Arive ila ashwin ungaluku..kaila ivlo adi patu blood varudu..nenga bowl odanchaduku sorry ketutu irukenga..vanga"

Shivangi takes his hand carefully and bring him near the sink..she holds his hand under the running water trying to stop the bleeding..After the bleeding got stopped,she asked him to wait in the living room and get the first aid kit from her room..

She cleaned the wound with the anticeptic liquid making Ashwin hiss in pain..

"Sorry ashwin..sorry sorry" she panicked

"Ma enaku onum ila..ne yen ivlo tension agura..chinna kayam dan ma"

"Idhu chinna kayama?ungaluku valikudu..ungala pathave nalla theriyudhu.."

   "Adellam onum ila ma..sari agidum..chinna kayam dan..ne first relax agu"

    "Pesadenga nenga..na sema kovathula iruken..nenga yen idellam panrenga..na vandu panirupen..ipo parunga yena achu  nu"

   "Na pana unga rendu perukum pudikume nu senjen..kai slip agiduchu ma..vera onum ila.."

    Shivangi didn't reply ..she carefully dressed his wound "ipo olunga poi rest edunga..na breakfast panitu koopdren"

    "Ila ma..enaku pain onum ila..ne po ..na panren.."
Shivangi's glare makes him gulp and he silently went into teju's room..

    When Ashwin wakes up its already very late and he is alone in the room..He refreshed and went to living room in search of shivangi and Teju..Shivangi was feeding Teju while telling her story when he entered the kitchen..

    "Elumdutengala?ipo pain epdi iruku?nalla thoongitu irundenga..adan elupala.."she told him when she noticed Ashwin..

    " epdi ivlo neram thoongunane therila ma..breakfast pana vandhu ne lunch paniye mudichita..sorry ma"

    "Iduku eduku sorry?ukkarunga..na ungaluku lunch eduthutu varen"

    Ashwin sit with Teju in dinning room..shivangi placed the plate with rice and rasam which is mixed and placed a spoon with it..Ashwin smiled at her and try to take the first bite but dropped the spoon in pain..

   "Ahh"Ashwin hissed in pain

   "Yenachu ma?romba valikudha?" She panicked

   "Ila ma..light ah dan.." he said and trying to take the spoon again..