8

Sometimes reality hits you hard..It makes you think that living in lie is better..Sometimes truth will be bitter and hard to digest..Now ashwin is in that situation sitting opposite to his assistant varsha in his home office..After lot of hesitation and thinking,he decided to call varsha..Eventhough he came back cut short his vacation only to know the truth,he was afraid to know now..

"Enachu ashwin ?edho urgent ah discuss pananunu vara sollitu silent ah iruka?edadu new project ah?"

"Konjam personal ah discuss pananum varsha..i want you to be honest with me" ashwin said taking long breath..

Varsha got excited because she thought he is going to propose her..she never hide her feelings towards him..But he always ignored not wanting to spoil their friendship.."kandipa ashwin..ne yena vena kekalam enkita"

Ashwin stares her trying to gauge her reaction and asked "five years back yena nadandudu?"

That seiousness in his question is enough for her to know what he meant..This actually shocked her that why he want to know?

"Ne edha pathi kekura?" She stammered

"Na edha pathi kekurenu unaku nallave therium varsha..irundalum na straight ah kekuren..na shivangi pathi kekuren..five years back yena nadandudu?dont try to hide anything..i still believe you"

His look and the anger in his tone scares her..She knew he is in edge and there is no use in hiding anymore.."she called you"..she didn't have the courage to look at him..

"Epo?enaku full details venum?please..Already na neraya elanduten..ipovadu edayum maraikama sollu.."he said while his voice breaking..

"im sorry ashwin..five years back un project oru periya problem la irundudu..ada solve pana nama bangalore la irundom..apo shivangi unaku text panite irunda..ne already tension la irunda so na anda texts unaku sollmale delete paniten..apram dan unaku call pana..but anda call neye attend pani ava kita kathitu call cut panita.."

"Avlodhana"he asked in anger..

"Adhu vandhu.....next day una meet pananunu solli production office vandurunda..na una disturb pana vendanu nenachu....vendanu nenachu una pakka mudiyadunu sonen..but ava pogama angaye velila full day wait pana..apram yaro car la vandu avala kootitu poitanga"she said looking down in fear..

Ashwin didn't know how to react..He feels like his entire life crumbled at that moment..she was there..she came there to ask for his help..she came there for him..He failed his love..He failed his shivangi..

"How could you?how could you do this to me...una na oru friend ah dana una treat panen..yen ipdi pana?ava yarunu therium unaku..ava enaku evlo important therium unaku..apram yen ipdi pana?"He asked..His tears are flowing unstoppably..His voice breaking..

"Because i love you ashwin..im in lov..."

"Enough...."he shouted making her flinch..He started pacing like a mad man infront of her chanting himself " enough....enough "

"Dont you dare..dont you dare to tell me that..unaku love ku meaning theriuma?do you think what you did is out of love?love na en shivangi..enakaga ellathayum vitutu poi engayo ukkanduruka paru adhu love..ava yaru theriuma?Unala ava ipo yena nelamaila irukanu unaku theriuma?"he shouted..

      "Ashwin please..i know what i did was wrong..im really sorry for that..but en love ah asingapaduthada..my love is true..unakaga dana na ivlo nal ellame pathu pathu senjen..unaku therium ena pathi"she said with tears..

    "Really?love?sari ok..ne epo vandha en life la..unaku yena therium ena pathi..ashwin oru hero va,successful actor ah therium..en fame,popularity idu therium..oru vela sapadu kooda ilama road road ah chance thedi alancha ashwin unaku theriuma?apdi oru ashwin pathu irundha unaku love vandurukuma?kandipa ila..ana avaluku vanduchu..en shivangi ku vanduchu..avaluku na eduvume senjadhu ila..apo avaluku seiya enkita edume ila..ana ava ena enda expections ilama love pana..ena oru kolandha madiri pathukita..enaku love matume kudutha avaluku na life full ah maranka mudiyadha alavuku pain kuduthuruken.."saying this he break down and fell on the floor..