1

Love..Its always a driven force for all to achieve something in our life..Likewise love is the reason in ashwin's life for all his achievements now..He gets all things he craved for in the past just because of his love..Just because of all the energy she gave..Just because of all the love  she gave..

           Now after five years,he achieved his dreams..he has done 10 movies in this short span of time..He gained a huge fanbase which unimaginable..He got his dream award and he is going to fo his dream project..He  has everything he deserves..Everything he craved in his past except one person who gave all this happiness to him..

            He lost the most precious thing in his life..Even though he has gas everything now,there is a huge vacuum in his life which no-one can fill except her..

            Its all happened like a dream..A magic..she just came into his life ,fulfill all his dreams..fills his life with happiness and just vanishes into thin air..Its still like a magic to him..They were so in love..He is crazy about her eventhough he didn't express it at all..She knows him too well..she knows that she is his everything..she knows that very well..then how could she do that to him..How could she leave him like this?

          Ashwin is a very hardworking person..His fans addressing him as a chocolate boy..He is very charming,social,always smiling and very talkative..The world knows him like this..But the real ashwin who nobody knows is lonely,hurt,short tempered and DEPRESSED..

        He is in his own world when he is alone..His day starts and ends in his room filled with her memory..
He has lots of people around him now in the name friends,well wishers..But he lost the one who was always there beside him when he struggled in the past..

       He lost himself when he lost her..He couldn't bring back that ashwin even for his parents too..They tried..They all tried but nothing works..They thought that may be marrige brings him his happiness..They thought its time for him to get married too because he is already thirty five..But whenever the topic comes,it ends in a very horrible way..Either he hurts them with his words or hurts him physically to prove them how much it hurts him to think another girl in his life..

     Now a days it becomes unbearable sometimes..He is very much dependent on his medicine even to get sleep..Its like hard to even breathe for him..Doctors suggested to take a break from all this and go for a vacation..He avoided their suggestion till now because it is easy for him to fo his work continuously..Because it occupies his mind completely..He doesn't need to think about that smiling machine continuously..It was easy for him..

    But now,after his accident in his ad shoot due to his panic attack,he is in need of that break doctors suggested..So he decided to take a break to go for a vacation before his dream project begins in next six months..

      At first he decided to go for a place where no one knows him..He wantedto spend his time alone with her memories..But his parents are worried to leave him alone after that accident in his shooting spot..So after lot of struggle he finally agreed to visit his cousin who lives in Singapore..

       He is now in flight travelling to singapore..Some instinct told him that something going to happen..This place going to bring lots of changes in his life..some magic is going to happen here..Little did he know tat magic is going to bring back his live to him..

       He wanted belive in his instincts..He wanted to believe the magic..He wanted to believe destiny like old times..He wanted believe he is going to get back her..His shivangi..His love..His magic..His heart still believes she is his..she will be always his shivangi..But his mind very well know she is not his anymore..His mind accepted that fact long back..He knows she is not his love anymore..He knows she is not his magic anymore..Because he knows she is already MARRIED to someone else..

Authours note:
       Please dont hate me for this story line..please be patient with me..belive me you all will love the story once they meet which is in next chapter..i promise u all that u ll witness a beautiful love story of ashwin and shivangi..