9

Ashwin didn't wait to see shivangi..Next day when he landed in Singapore its almost midnight..But he couldn't wait for next morning to see her..when he knocked her door,he was welcomed with a tired looking shivangi holding a crying teju..

      Ashwin asked shivangi is it another nightmare through his action..shivangi nodded her head.Taking deep breath,he called teju..

      "Angel..teju kutti..uncle paru"

       Hearing his voice,teju lifted her hands asking him to lift her..Ashwin take her from shivangi and patted her back trying to stop her crying..Teju cling to him holding his neck tightly..

"Teju..uncle paru..ne enoda brave girl dana?azha koodadhu ma"

Still hearing her sobbing sound"ok ipo uncle unaku oru story solven..en teju kutty alugaya stop pana.."

Hearing ashwin teju breaks the hug and looks at him..Ashwin wipes the tears and kissed her forehead smilingly..They both settled in her bed while shivangi stands at the doorway looking at them..

"Yena story uncle?"she asked in her baby voice

"En teju kutty ku yena story venum"

"Enaku princess story dhan venum"

"Apo princess story dhan.."

Teju excitedly shouts hearing this which brings smile in both ashwin and shivangi's face..Teju settled in ashwin's lap leaning against his chest..

"Oru prince and princess irundanga..They were so in love..anda princess romba alaga irupanga..epodhum sirichite irupa..romba brave ah irupanga..anda princess ah ellarukum pidichirundudu..aana ava anda prince ah romba love pana..prince kaga ellar kitayum fight pana..oru nal anda prince vera ooruku poitanga..princess kita na vanduduven ne brave ah happy ah irukanunu sollitu poitanga..prince ponaduku apram oru monster vandhu princess ah thookitu poiduchu..Anda princess evlavo brave ah fight panniyum anda monster onume pana mudila.."

"Very bad monster..pavam anda princess..prince save pana vara matara uncle "asked teju who sincerely listening to the story unaware of the two pair of eyes shedding tears..

"Anda prince ku theriyadhu teju monster vandadu.."ashwin tried to explain controlling his tears..

"Apo anda princess pavam dana uncle..anda prince varave matara princess save pana?"teju asked sleepily..shivangi who stands there at the doorway leaves from there covering her mouth trying to silence her sobbing sound..she knew what is this story about..

Ashwin sits there wordlessly holding teju who is sleeping now in his arms..

He whispers " he came teju..her prince really came..but he didn't know if she will forgive him..he knew its too late..still he is going try to get her forgiveness until she gives.."

Shivangi was sitting in a couch in a living room crying her eyes out..Ashwin holds teju for sometime..It felt peaceful..He put her in her bed cover her with blanket and kissed her forehead before leaving to see his shivangi..

       Shivangi wiped her tears when ashwin went to sit next to her..They both were silent..They didn't know how to start..The silence is comfortable for both of them..

      "Im sorry ma"

       Ashwin was waiting for her reaction but she was silently looking down her lap fidgeting her fingers..

     " Edavadu pesu ma..i swear enaku nethu varaikum edume theriyadhu..un calls,messages eduvume enaku theriyadhu ma nethu varaikum..ipo varaikum en life la yena nadandudunu theriyama paithiyakaran madiri suthitu iruken ma..please ma ipovadhu sollu..una compel pana kudadunu dan nenachen..But enala iduku mela ipdiye iruka mudiyadhu ma..please ma..enakaga solu please "