15

Cooking has always been a special thing for both ashwin and shivangi..Its a most intimate thing for both of them..Ashwin never cooked anything for anyone other than his family..When he wanted to surprise shivangi for their six month aniversary,he couldn't plan anything because of his financial state at that time..Eventhough he wanted to do lot of things for her he couldn't..so after lot of thinking he decided to treat her with candle light dinner that too with his handmade food..when he sees the excitement in her face and the way she enjoyed the food he cooked,it became his favourite thing to do for her..

Shivangi always loved his cooking..Now its a favourite thing for her daughter..Like mother like daughter..Teju loves ashwin's baking a lot..Ashwin to loves to bake usually..but now its his favourite thing when he bakes with both his favourite ladies helping him..

      It all started when Teju ask Ashwin to make her favourite brownies..When ashwin ready to make,shivangi told him that she will help him too..Now its three of them making teju's brownies..It feels like a perfect family time for Ashwin..It was his dream to be with shivangi enjoying his own family time..He knew they were not there yet..still he felt like his dream come true whenever they were doing something together laughing and enjoying in their own little world..

         Ashwin's thoughts interrupted by his mobile ringing..He excused himself seeing the name in the screen..He attend the call when he was in the safe distance from them..

      "Sollu machan ..epdi da iruka?" Ashwin asked his only friend..Its pughazh..

     "Dei veena ponavane..na call pana matum idellam kelu..irukiya sethiyanu kuda theriya matengudhu..oru phone pana matiya da"

      Ashwin chuckled "seri machan thittada..konjam busy ah irunduten da.."

      "Busy ah ilana matum ivaru call pani mani kanaka pesi kilichiduvaru.."

       Ashwin laughed loudly hearing his scolding..He knew how much he loves him and shivangi..He knew how much shivangi's disappearance affected him..But he never showed his pain just because to take care of ashwin..

      Pughazh is an orphan..He lost his family when he was very young..shivangi knew pughazh when she went to a show where he was working as a assistant director..cinema was his dream..He was trying to get chance in films while doing a job as assistant director.. They both clicked instantly in their first meet itself..Pughazh felt a sibling bond instantly with her..He felt the need to protect her seeing her innocence..Ashwin got to know pughazh through shivangi..At first pughazh was very distant and serious with ashwin being a dotting brother..Later a beautiful bond formed between them..The three became inseparable until shivangi disappeared..

      "Deii irukiya da..edavadhu pesi thola da" pughazh interrupted ashwin's thoughts

      "Iruken machan iruken machan..tension agada da..sorry podhuma"

      "Enavo pani thola..una sorry kaga manikala da..kalyana vela seiyanumenu una mannikiren.." pughazh chuckled saying this..

     "Yena da olara..yaru kalyana vela.....iru iru..swathi veetla ok solitangala da?"ashwin asked happily

    "Ama da..nethu poi pesitu vanden..unaku call pana edukave matengura da.."

    "Super machan..congrats da.."

    "Thank you da..una kootitu poi pesalanu dan veetuku ponen da..apo dan ne singapore poirukarada amma sonanga..ada kooda sollala da ne enkita"

   "Solla kudadhunu ila machan..enavo varanunu thonuchu adan vanduten..but ipo varama irundu irundha adhu evlo periya thappa agirukumnu yosika kuda mudila da.."