3

Ashwin was stunned to see a cute little girl with a face full of smile..when sam told about a special person he definitely not expecting this cute little one..He couldn't connect anything..But on the other hand,that little doll didn't expect someone other than her favourite sam aunty there..She watched ashwin with a cute frown for sometime..Then with an adorable smile she approached ashwin..

       "Hai new uncle"

        Ashwin was stunned to see the little girl speak with him without hesitation..seeing his state sam approached them.."doll this new uncle's name is ashwin..i told you yesterday right?"

         Hearing ashwin's name,little one smiled brightly.."ohh yaa..you told..hai ashwin uncle..sam aunty enaku oru new friend vara poradha sonanga..adhu nenga dana??"

        Ashwin takes few minutes to reply..He  bends down to her level and replied with a smile.."yes baby..im your new friend if you want me to be"

        "I like you uncle..you can be my friend..Apram im not a baby..En name teju"

         Ashwin laughed loudly hearing her.."ok teju madam..na ungala baby solala..ipo ok va"..For that he welcomed with a little hands wrapping around him..This hug feels different..Its strangely satisfying and soothing for him..Their little moment got interrupted by a loud voice calling teju's name..

       Breaking the hug teju run towards Dev and they both then went into their own world..Ashwin was awestruck..For the past time he spend in this house,he never witnessed Dev this much happy and loud..infact he now only heard his voice for the first time..Ashwin unknowingly smiling seeing this..

      "Na sonenla magic..anda magic iva dan..she is a real miracle for us ashwin..she is just 3 years old only..but she cares for dev more than me..she is changing him ..dev loves her to the core..u wont believe..she is a full package"sam chuckled saying this..

      Aswin too laughed loudly.."pathale theriudu..he is very comfortable with her..she is really a energy bomb..vanda konja nerathula inda atmosphere ah total ah change panita"

       Ashwin's eye follows the little kid who creates havoc with her mere presence..He was mesmerised by her actions..Her actions and her baby viice reminds him of someone..He watching her without even realised a lone tear escaped from his eyes until sam wipes that..

     "Enachu ashwin..yen alugura??"

Ashwin realised his state and try to manage.."nothing sam..chumma kannula edho vilunduruchu"(nothing sam..something irritates y eye may be some dust)
Sam knows he tried to change the topic..But she wants to know what is in his mind now.."you dont need to act infront of me ashwin..i know you..if u want to share,u can share with me anything anytime..i ll be here for you always "

Ashwin didn't want to hide anything from her..If he want to come out of his depression,he needs share his problems with someone..And nobody is better than sam to understand him..so he hesitantly starts to share his thought..

"Its nothing like that sam..That little girl reminds me of someone ..someone very special"..seeing sam listens curiosly he continues..
"There was some special girl in my life sam..ava dan ennoda life ah romba colorful ah meaningfula mathuna..en kita edhume ilama na roadla alanchitu irundapo en kudave irunda..enakaga ellam pathu pathu pana..enna ammava vida nalla pathu kita..enakaga support pana..enakaga neraya sanda potruka..ena avlo protect panuva..oru lover ah na avaluku edume panadu ila..ava ada expect panadum ila..avlo brave..oru kolanda ava..ana ena kolanda madiri pathukuva..en insecurities ellathayum thooki poda vachu ena openup aga vacha..enakaga ava career kuda compromise panikita..ivlo panitu kadaisila ena matum thaniya vitutu poita..ipo en kita ellame iruku sam avala thavira..but i need her the most now"(there was a special someone in my life..she made my life meaningful and colorful..she was there for me when I didn't have anything..she never expected anything from me..she fight for me,changed my insecurities and cares for me like a mother..now i have everything except her..i lost her..but i need her the most now)

Sam didn't know how to react to this..little did she know his problems through her aunty..But when ashwin himself tells her,she dont know how to react or console him..

Without waiting for her response,he continues.."after she left,i went to depression sam..romba nal enaku adhu therila until my panic attacks became severe..na inga oru change kaga dan vandhen..i hope to forget everything..But strangely this little girl reminds me of her..teju panra chinna chinna visayam kuda enaku avala remind panudu..you know what..nanga love panitu irundapo future pathi neraya pesuvom..marriage kids..apo na ava kita epodum sanda poduven enaku avala madiriye ponnu dan venum..avaluku nan teju nu name vaipenu..its very strange right sam?"
(After she left,i went to depression sam..I didn't realised that until my panic attack became severe..i came here for a change..i came here to forget everything but strangely this little girl reminds me of her..even teju's little actins and her voice also reminds me of her..what is most strang is when we planed our future in the past,i always told her that i will name our daughter teju..)

Sam also stunned to here this..she too felt it is strange..she can't completely understand what is he going through now..she thought how could a little girl reminds him of all this..she is confused..Again yhe door bell interrupts her..she told him that it may be varun..To avoid this awkwardness,ashwin offerd to answer the door..

When he opened the door to greet varun,he met with his own nightmare..His own magic which turned into his nightmare now..His SHIVANGI..
He was not ready for this moment..He will be never ready for this moment..

Shivangi didnt notice the person who opens the door..she furiously typing something in her phone..she is not a are of her situation until she hears her name..

That voice..that same voice which she craved to hear for the past five years..she could recognise that voice anywhere..Seeing ashwin she dropped her phone shockingly..she stands there like a statue with tears brimming in her eyes..

Shivangi thought "why??why it is happening??why it is happening now after all these years..i never wanted this day to come in my life..out of all the places in the world why is he here in this place"

Shivangi's thoughts gets interrupted by her angel's voice..

Teju runs towards shivangi and hugs her"amma..you are back from your classes?"
Shivangi steadied herself and wiped her tears.."yes teju..shall we go??go and inform aunty and dev"

After teju left ashwin manages to ask," is she your daughter?"

Shivangi manages to smile a little and said,"hai ashwin..yes teju is my daughter"..saying that she picks teju and hurriedly went to her house without waiting for his reply.. Ashwin watches her retreating figure without even blinking his eyes..His breathing gets changed..He knows his psnic attack is approaching..but even before he calls sam for help,he consumed by the darkness..

Author's note:
Hope u all like this chapter..next chapter is going to be full of shivangi..its going to be emotional too..hope u all will like it..please share ur opinion about the story ..give ur suggestions too..thank u all for the support..