6

Ashwin was always a well organised person..He planned everything in his life especially in his career..But now even he couldn't understand what is happening around him..when he met shivangi he decided to leave the very next day..sam tried to convince him to stay..But he was adament in his decision..But its all changed when teju enters into his room asking why he is leaving already..He couldn't say no to her..He felt some strange connection with that little girl..Little did he know its shivangi but he would never admit that..

He is still furious..The betrayal still hurts him..The vacuum she left will always be their in his life..But spending time with teju makes him curious..curious about shivangi,about her life..He thought she was happy..He confirmed that after seeing teju..But this makes him furious..its all makes him think that how could she moved on so easily when he is still couldn't forget her..

Eventhough he is angry he couldn't refrain himself from spending time with teju..He felt calm when she is around him..she make him laugh like old times..He became a child,became carefree around her..she make him do the things which he never felt he could like her mother..yes..Its all reminds him of her..she reminds him of her mother who he deseparately wants to hate and forget..

Again life plays strange games in ashwin's life..Like now ,he is sitting beside unconscious shivangi in an ambulance taking her to hospital..He couldn't understand what is happening..At moment he wanted to hate her and the next he is the one save her..His heart stopped the moment he sees a severely injured shivangi knocked the door begging him to save teju and fell unconscious in his arms ..He couldn't understand anything..

He has lot of questions in his mind right now..why shivangi is in this state??Why she asked him to save teju??what happened to teju??when he went to her apartment to look for teju,there is no trace of her except the place looks like a war scene..The biggest question is why she asked his help out of all the people??where is her husband??He knows nobody could answer all this except shivangi..He couldn't stop himself from staring her face which is full of bruises and cuts..Shivangi he remembers was face full of smile..what happened to his smiling machine?Is he misjudged something?Is he missing anything?These thoughts makes him feel guilty..

When they reached hospital,she was rushed into emergency..Later the doctor informed him that she has broken ribs,burnt wound in her leg and lot of cuts and bruises..The doctors told him that she should be in hospital for atleast a week..She needs complete rest and some counselling for her mental health..He didn't know whom to contact..so informed sam..when she reached hospital,she told him that she couldn't reach shivangi's husband ajay..She said shivangi didn't have any relatives or friends except one who is working with her in music school..Its all look strange for him..His shivangi was never a lonely person..She was always surrounded by her favourite people..Then what happened to her now

After lots of trying they managed to get hold of her friend..until she arrives they decided to wait in the waiting area..when the nurse informed them that shivangi is awake,ashwin didn't even went to see her..when her friend arrived ashwin could remember her very well..she was her friend priyanka..she was her close friend from childhood..They never met personally but they both knew each other..

When priyanka came out from the room shivangi was in,she thanked both sam and ashwin..Hesitantly she started to speak with ashwin..

"Hai ashwin..epdi irukenga?"
(Hai ashwin..how are you)

"Nalla iruken"he replied formally without looking at her..
(Fine)

After lots of hesitation she asked"na unga kita konjam thaniya pesalama?"
( can i speak with you alone?)

Ashwin didn't expect this and didn't know how to react..on the other hand priyanka was waiting for his reply..understanding the situation sam went to cafeteria giving them their space..