17

"Pathu ma..iduku mela iluthana anda saree kilinchidum" Ashwin teased shivangi trying to ease the tension in the car..

They both are travelling in a cab to the restaurant where she agreed to meet her ex husband..Even though she agreed to meet him,it still make her restless..she is not sure about his intentions..But like ashwin said,she cant run from him for her lifetime..she have to face this atleast for her daughter..

Shivangi glared ashwin for trying to joke in this situation..

"Sari ma..tension agada..tension ana edayume handle pana mudiyadhu..nenga rendu perum safe ah irupenga..aduku na guarantee..na restaurant velila dan irupen..edavadu enaku thappa thonichuna udane vare poren..ila ipovum unaku vendanu thonina va nama veetuku poidalam"

" ila ashwin..nenga sonadhu dan sari..ida na face pani dan aganum..nenga dan irukengala..nama polam"

Its already 10 mins after they reached the restaurant..shivangi is still hesitant to go inside..she is not afraid for her..she is afraid to meet him with teju..what if he take teju with her ?Fear of losing teju scared her the most..

Ashwin patiently wait for her to get relax..He knew how much it is difficult for her to face Ajay that too with teju..

     "Nengalum varengala en kuda?" Shivangi asked ashwin out if nowhere..

      Ashwin was actually taken back by her sudden request.."yena ma?nejama dan kekuriya?"

    "Enaku nenga kuda irunda konjam dairiyama irukum..please varengala?"

    "Yena ma ne?iduku poi please lam ketutu..unaku problem ilana na kandipa varen..va polam..already time achu..lets face it together" Ashwin lifts teju in his arms and holds shivangi's hand urging her to move forward..

If looks could kill,ashwin would be six feet under already..The table was filled with an awkward silence..Ajay glared at ashwin right from the moment he enter the restaurant with shivangi and teju..Nobody dare to speak..Ashwin knew his glares but he decidedto ignore that fot the sake of shivangi especially teju..

Shivangi can sense the tension started to grow..she knew Ashwin but she can't believe ajay..so she decided to divert his attention from Ashwin..

Shivangi cleared her throat to gain Ajay's attention "pakanunu sonenga.."

Ajay stares at her " nalla irukananu kuda keka matiya?hmm...its ok..enaku teju va pakanunu thonuchu..adan"

He turned towards Teju who sits between Shivangi and Ashwin "Teju kutty..epdi irukenga?daddy kita vanga"

Teju hugs Ashwin's arms and hides her face making Ajay's temper reach its peak..

Ashwin bends to her level and whispered in her ear "Teju ma ipdi pana kudadu..daddy dana..ponga..uncle inga dan iruken..bayapadama povengalam..en chella kutty dana?"

Teju hesitantly moved towards her dad..He lifts her to his lap and trying to speak with her..she hesitantly answered the questions looking at shivangi occasionally..He feeds her ice cream and she eats silently..Ashwin observes his actions carefully trying to knew his intentions..

"Im leaving shivangi.."Ajay said while feeding Teju..

"Puriyala" shivangi confused

"Im shifting my business back to mumbai..so im leaving..inime epo papenu therila..una disturb pana maten..enaku kadaisiya Teju va pakanunu thonuchu adan.."

"Teju unga ponnu..na ilanu sona kuda ada change pana mudiyadhu..na ellathayum regret panalum teju va enala regret pana mudiyadhu..ungaluku epo venunalum teju va pakalam..na thaduka maten..ungaluku venuna matum.."