12

Shivangi was back to her shell again after that confrontation with ashwin..She felt guilty for all the pain ashwin went through..Ashwin can read her mind effortlessly..He didn't feel guilty for sharing all those things to her..He knew her reaction will not be the one ashwin want..But still he felt it's necessary for both of them to open up about their past..But here he couldn't bear this silence and one word answers from her..

To make the situation normal,ashwin told shivangi that he wanted to take both of them to the nearest temple..shivangi denied immediately..But seeing teju's excitement she reluctantly agreed to go with him..Visiting temple is one of shivangi's favourite thing in past five years..It's the only place where she felt at peace

After their prayer they both sat near the stair watching teju playing with her new found friend in the temple..Ashwin steal glances at shivangi but she just stares the space without any reaction..Losing his patience he decided to ask her about this change in her..

"Is it because of me?"

"Huh?"shivangi came out of her trance..

"Ila idellam ennalaya apdinu keten"

" Enaku purila nenga eda pathi kekurenganu"she tried to avoid answering..

He chuckled "nice try..unaku purium shivangi..im not blind to not see the changes in you after that night..enaku na panadu thappunu thonala ma..enaku unkita share pananunu thonuchu..ipovum thonudhu..i thought that will make you understand me better..i thought that will make you comfortable and make you share things with me too..But na una again kastapaduthitenu nenaikiren..im sorry.."

"Aiyo sorry lam solladenga please..idula unga mistake edume ila..nenga enkita ellathayum share panradu enaku pidichiruku..im happy that you still trust me enough to share everything..believe me im not uncomfortable..but i felt guilty" she told looking down without meeting his eyes..

"Eduku guilty?"

She didn't reply and continued to look down..

" first ena paru shivangi ma.you thought you are responsible for all my sufferings..correct ah?"

She nodded looking at him..

"Hmmm..apo i should feel guilty too right?en kastam unaku perusa theriudhu..what about you?ne ivlo nal pata kastathuku nanum reason dan..ipdi rendu perum mari mari feel panite irunda idhuku mudivu yena ma?life long inda guiltiness ne carry pana namala move on agave mudiyadhu..we both are suffered enough..iduku melayum adaye nenachu ipo nama kaila iruka inda time waste pana vendam ma..we are lucky enough to get back this..ellarukum second chance kedaikaradu ila..so please enakaga ipdilam yosirada niruthu..im happy now that im with you..i want the same for you too.."

She nodded her head without speaking anything..Ashwin knew she was not convinced but still he decided to change the topic..

"Nalaiku court hearing irukula"

Shivangi's face changed hearing this..Her face shows fear and her eyes filled with unshed tears.

" Enachu ma? Yen case pathi ketadum ivlo bayam un face la..edavadu problem ah?en kita sollu ma.."

Taking deep breath " Nalaiku judgment ashwin..enavo enaku romba restless ah iruku..romba bayamavum iruku..yenu therila" she whispered..

"Yen ma?Yena yosikira?"

"Enaku therila ashwin..nalaiku epdiyum divorce final agidum..im happy that im finally going to breath my freedom after five long years..idhu enaku sariyana decision danu enaku therium..But enaku teju nenacha dan bayama iruku..ipo ava kolandha..inum konjam valandha apram ava appa enganu keta ena answer pandradhu?avaluku enala correct ah puriyavaika mudiuma?enaku irukaradu ava matum dan..avaluku nama amma panadu correct apdinu puriuma?"