14

After that incident,its little different for both Ashwin and shivangi..For shivangi,its like breathing a freedom after a long time..Its a relief for her that she don't want to tolerate all those abuse and pain anymore..But for ashwin,it became opposite..He became very cautious..He became hesitant because he didn't want shivangi to think that he takes advantage after her divorce..His heart knew she would never think like that about him..But his mind filled with fear of losing her again..

Its a usual morning for both of them..Ashwin went to shivangi's place to take care of teju..Having breakfast together is their new routine..Ashwin now likes to eat her handmade breakfast..It felt very intimate for him..

"Ashwin enaku oru help venum.."she asked while having breakfast..

"Sollu ma..yena seiyanum"

"Ila ...inaiku music school aniversary function iruku..Afternoon oru function arrange panirukanga..I'm gonna perform..so inaiku konjam Teju va evening varaikum pathuka midiyuma?"she asked hesitantly..

She waited for his reply.. But ashwin just looked at her blankly..Ashwin thought she would invite him..He was dying to hear her singing after these long years..Even though he has her recordings he still want hear her live singing..But shivangi took his silence wrongly..

" ungaluku work irunduduna ok..na en friend kita kekuren..nenga already enaku neraya help panrenga..no worries ashwin"

He came out of his trace "aiyo adellam onum ila ma..na vera edho yosichutu irunden..Teju va pathukaradhu vida enda important work um enaku ila..ava kuda time spend panradhu enoda favourite part of the day actually..so no problem..ne poitu va.."

After that conversation both were silent..Ashwin wanted to ask her if he could come..But he fears her reaction..shivangi knew he wanted to ask her something..There is a awkward silence in the room..

Shivangi get ready to go for music school..she kissed teju's forehead and asked Ashwin to take care of both of them..

"Shivangi" he called when she reached the door..

"Huh?"

"Nanu varalama?"he hesitantly asked her..

"Purila?" She was confused

Taking deep breath he asked" un pattu keka na varalama?"

With a smile she nodded her head and left making ashwin happy..He was excited..After all he is going to hear her singing after a very long time..
He checked the clock constantly to check if its already the time for her function..

Ashwin and teju both reached the venue before the actual time..He got seated in one of the front rows where he could clearly see the stage without any disturbance..Teju is sitting in his lap watching some cartoons in his mobile..

After lot of waiting ,finally its time for his shivangi's performance..He couldn't able to see shivangi because she was in back stage the whole time..He just texted her that he is here..Shivangi was in a saree and that too in his favourite colour purple..Shivangi spotted him watching her..Ashwin watching her without blinking his eyes..

Evano oruvan vaasikkiraan
Iruttil irundhu naan
Yaasikkiren

Thavam pol irundhu
Yosikkiren
Adhai thavanai
Muraiyil nesikkiren

  (His world stops hearing her singing..He closed his eyes not able to control his emotions..its a most emotional moment for him to hear her singing..that too this song)