7

Two souls struggling with their thoughts throughout the night..That moment happened naturally..shivangi lost all her hope . sam told her that ashwin was the one who admitted her in the hospital..But it pained her more when ashwin didn't came to see her..Thinking that he hate her that much hurts her more..Her teju was her main priority..she was also not in the position to leave the hospital..She have no idea how she is going to get teju..when ashwin enters the room,its like he is her only hope left..she just vent out all her pain..For her,his caresses his whispers are the promises he made..

When ashwin went to see shivangi,he was confused about everything..But her outbreak was all he need to clear his confusions..He knew that he missed out lot of things which leads to all this..when he leaves shivangi in the hospital,he was determined that he is going to know every single thing and make everything right..He is not going to leave her ..

Every day ashwin spends his day in hospital looking after shivangi..They didn't have any conversation except some formal exchanges here and there..He helped her in legal proceedings against ajay..complaint was filed..The moment he bring back teju to the hospital was the most beautiful moment in his life after a long time..He sees shivangi's real smile after five years..The room was filled with laughter of mother and daughter..Its a sight to hold..Teju never leaves his side from the moment he holds her in the police station..Its like she felt safe with him..its like if she leaves him,somebody going to take her again..

Ashwin and teju spends their day in hospital with shivangi..Ashwin brings teju back with him at night..priyanka tried to convince teju to come with her..But she didn't leave ashwin and started to cry..He assured them that he will take care of her until shivangi discharged from hospital..Day by day they grew close..They share a beautiful bond..Some time teju started crying out of fear in the middle of the night..Ashwin consoles her and she slept peacefully in his chest..He loves to hold her in his arms..Its not only peaceful for teju but its also for ashwin..

Shivangi filed for a divorce..she should've done this long time back..She tolerated ajay's abuse just for teju..Now when she witness her little angel struggling with her nightmares in such a young age,she realised how wrong she was..Her strugglings affects her little one too..she feels guilty for all this..She gets disturbed thinking about teju's dependence on ashwin too..He is not going to be there always..He will leave sooner or later..what is going to happen to teju when he leave?These thoughts keeps on disturbing her a lot..

FEW DAYS LATER

       Its already 15 days after shivangi got discharged from the hospital..she is getting better now..They both getting back to their life slowly..Ashwin watching shivangi from the balcony of his apartment..she is there sitting in the playground watching teju playing..Ashwin couldn't divert his eyes from the angel who is sitting there immersed in her own world..

       Shivangi came out of her trance when she senses someones presence beside her..Ashwin and shivangi both sat there for a longtime watching teju playing..Ashwin clears his throat to gain her attention..

         "Na ooruku polanu iruken"

         This shocked shivangi but she couldn't express that to him..she just nodded without seeing him..Ashwin waited for her reaction..

     "Yen poranu keka matiya"

       Taking deep breath "nenga epova irundalum poi dana aganum..na epdi keka mudium..adum ilama i think i dont have the rights to ask you" she whispered..Its like she is controlling her tears..

       "ena paru"

        She didn't turn to look at him.." shivangi maa ena paru"

        She shockingly turned to look at him..Its five long years..she longed five years to hear him call her like this..It brought tears to her eyes..

       Ashwin wiped the lone tear..He knew the reason for her tear..

      " aladha maa..ivlo nal neraya aluduta..unkita na neraya pesanum maa..neraya kekanum..but i know you are not ready to share anything..una na compel pana maten..i ll wait ..but please enkita sollidu..na engayum poga maten..i got you back after long time.."

    Shivangi interrupted him" no ashwin..i wont hold you back..ungalukunu oru life iruku..adula kandipa engaluku place ila..nenga apo patha shivangi ipo ila..na yarunu enake therila..enala ellaroda life maridichu..i spoiled everything..i dont want to be a burden to anyone..i can take care of teju..u go back to your life.."

    "So you dont need me here anymore..apdidana?"Shivangi just nodded looking down..

    "Apo inda kanneeruku yena artham?"ashwin wiped the tear from her face..she didn't realise that until he wipes it..

      Ashwin holds her chin to make her look at him"i know you maa..i know my shivangi very well..ne ipo en shivangi ila dan..en shivangi edhukagavum ipdi odanchu ukkandhu ala mata..ava kita ivlo insecurities,fear kedayadu..but inda shivangi kulla dan en shivangi iruka..ava enaku kandipa oru nal kedaipa.. i wont compel you for anything..even im not ready for anything at at this stage..we both need time..we both are having too much bitterness in our past..we both need time to heal..but im asking you only one thing ma..please dont push me away..lifelong unkuda oru friend ah well wisher ah irunda kuda enaku podhum..i want to stay..already una one time lose panade podhum ma..again andha naragatha anubavikka enala mudiyadu..ipdi oru situation la una vittutu pogavum enala mudiyadu..im going to make everything right now..whatever wrong happened in the past i want to correct them..ellathayum sari pananum..adhuku na ipo ooruku poganum..i think the starting point for all our problems is there..i ll be back maa..neye mudiyadunu sonalum i wont leave this time.."

      Shivangi cried loudly holding his hand which holds her chin..Ashwin didn't tried to stop her tears..He holds her hand to tell her that he is with her..After shivangi relaxed,ashwin called teju..

      Ashwin lifts teju and make her sit in his lap.."teju uncle ooruku poren.."

     This brought tears in her bright eyes.."apo inime nenga teju paka vara matengala?"she asked cryingly in her baby voice..

     "En angel edukum ala kudadu..un uncle una vitutu engayum poga maten..enaku oru chinna work iruku..uncle poi ada complete panitu udane teju kita vanduduven..i promised you..remember?uncle inime una vitutu engayum poga maten"Ashwin said wiping her tears..

    Teju smiled brightly "really?promise"

   "Promise my angel..i wont leave you.."

    "Yayyyyy...thank you uncle..i love youuu.." teju hugs him excitedly and kiss his cheeks..This is overwhelming for ashwin and especially shivangi..

      "Uncle love you too angel.."ashwin hugs her to his chest..Her cute little hands gives a comfort and peace he longed..

       "So en teju azhugama irukanum uncle vara varaikum..deal?"ashwin asking showing her a hand gesture..

     "Deal"teju said imitating ashwin and bumps her little hand in his hand..

      "Remember what uncle told you?en teju kutti yaru?" Asked ashwin dramatically..

        Teju excitedly"im a brave princess..i will protect amma like a superman"lifting her hands cutely..

         Hearing this both ashwin and shivangi laughed loudly..They both were enjoying teju's actions forget everything around them..They were perfect like this..They both were in their world enjoying their time which they lost..Little did they know it is going to be a beginning of their beautiful journey..