Chapter 36

Shaking Gulf's shoulder slowly, Mew whispers.
"Baby wake up, it's dinner time."

"I need sleep!" muttered Gulf unable to open his eyes.

"Oh C'mon! The food is getting cold."

"Screw food. I'm exhausted!
You kept me awake all last night, then you almost broke my hips this morning. I neeeeeeeed this nap!

AND STOP SMILING! even if my eyes are closed I can still feel you smiling... You jerk!" He exclaims putting a pillow over his head.

"Funny, I didn't hear you complain last night or this morning for that matter...

If I remember correctly you were begging me saying stuff like 'oh daddy yes! Fuck me harder, faster... Yes yes yes oh god yes!' "

Gulf now crimson red, throws the pillow at Mew's head, which he easily caught while laughing out loud.

" Asshole! "

" Are you offering? " asked Mew wiggling his eyebrows at Gulf.

" This ass is off limits for the rest of the day mister. "

" We'll see" he answered with a low growl. One that made Gulf jump off the bed and runs to the bathroom before he straddled Mew and begged him to take him right then and there.

He could hear Mew's heartfelt laughter after he ran out of the room making fun of him. He can always tell when he was aroused.

After he finished doing his business and took a shower, Gulf got out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist just to see that Mew was still on the bed waiting for him while playing a game in his phone.

Mew let out an involuntary growl when he saw him, that sent butterflies to Gulf's stomach.

"Down boy, you woke me up to eat so we better go EAT" said Gulf while going through the closet for something to wear.

"And....what if I'm just hungry for you now Gulf? "

He was now off the bed, stalking Gulf like his prey. His eyes darkened with pure lust.

Gulf quickly put on his boxers, and ran inside the walk-in closet. In hindsight, this was probably the worst place to run into given that now he was trap, with the only exit behind a smirking Mew.

Determined to win though, he put a hand out in front of him, in a desperate last ditch effort to keep Mew at a controllable distance.

Once Mew got close enough for his hand to touch his chest, he grabbed onto it and without breaking their eye contacts, raise Gulf's index finger to his mouth and sucked the length of it.

"Fuck Mew" muttered Gulf with his heart thumping louder with every flick of Mew's tongue on his now 2 fingers.

Walking towards Gulf to make him back away against the wall floor length mirror, he had Gulf's head caged in between his elbows, lips merely inches from each other he spoke with a shaky breathy tone obviously trying hard to control himself and his wolf.

"You are mine Gulf, if I want to fuck you, you're going to just open your legs and let me own you for as long and as hard as I want."

"A little cocky aren't we? " Gulf answered smirking, poking the bear.

Reading right through it, Mew just chucked and pulled him closer holding him on the nape of his back and took a long deep breath in inhaling Gulf's scent.

"Oh God... You smell so sweet baby... It's driving me crazy. I can't seem to get enough of you. I just want to devour you right here right now."

"What's stopping you? Like you said I'm yours so... Just. Fuck. Me" he whispered by his ear, nibbling on the lobe.

Mew growls, takes another deep breath in to calm himself down and steps away. Which created a pouty Gulf.

"Don't pout baby—Mew say brushing his cheek with his thumb—We can't do this now darling, we really do have to go. Let's go get some food."

"Right—Answered a disappointed Gulf—We do need to prepare after all..."

"Yes we do, said Mew clenching his jaws, and we will. But not tonight. Tonight it's just us enjoying each other's company, is that OK with you?" he asked pushing Gulf's hair back out of his eyes.

"Of course handsome, let me get dressed then."

He was about to just put on some sweats and a t-shirts, but Mew Stopped him and tell him to wear something a little bit nicer since they were going out for dinner.

Gulf suddenly felt Mew's nervousness, it was sipping out of him in tiny waves.

" Is everything OK Mew?

"Um...Yes yes... Just hurry." he simply answered then walked out of the closet leaving Gulf perplexed and intrigued. He has never seen a nervous Mew before.

Cute.

After a few minutes, Gulf emerged out of the closet dressed with an oversized white button down shirt with the first 4 top buttons undone showing off the tiny moles on his chest, skinny black jeans, all black converse sneakers and with his hair all curled up.

Mew:"Gorgeous"

Gulf ears started heating up and quickly changed the subject.

"Are you ready? Sorry to keep you waiting."

"Worth the wait" Mew answered looking at him up and down while licking his lips.

"Let's go then handsome." ☺️

He takes hold of Gulf's hand and intertwined their fingers together.

"Close your eyes baby... And don't open them until I say so ok...

It's a surprise."

"I'm not too crazy about surprises Mew."

"Trust me...

You will love this one"

*Thank you so much if you are still reading. Can't believe we've reached 1k views. I was beyond thrilled when I got my first one because I couldn't believe someone was actually reading this story. Again thank you so so so much.

Please feel free to comment and express your honest views, I can take it. 😉

Stay healthy. (Sorry for any errors, editing on my crappy phone is annoying.)

♥️♥️♥️*