Chapter 30

"Gulf baby do you have your pills?"

"No... I don't understand. I can't be in heat. My cycle already passed this month"

"But you are burning up and getting hotter by the minutes. It may be because of me."

"I know, I'm starting to feel like I'm on fire."

Mew quickly carries Gulf out of the bathroom bridal style to his bedroom. And somehow like he's always lived there, found every piece of clothing he needed for Gulf and helped dress him up, even put his shoes on for him.

Gulf just sat there mesmerized by Mew. He's never had anyone taking care of him with so much love before. His parents loved work more.

Mew quickly got dressed and texted his driver to come and pick them up.

"Let's go baby"

"Wait... Where are we going?"

"To my house?"

"Why?"

"You don't have a tub here and I need to put you on Ice asap."

"But Mew, there's another way that you can help me" He felt his ears heating up, and he just knew that he was probably beat red right now.

"No!"

"No?"

"Let's go, my driver is downstairs"

Suddenly Mew's voice was harsh and cold. Gulf was taken aback a bit by the sudden change of attitude.

Why didn't he want to have sex. Wasn't he just saying an hour ago how he'd make me cum so many times, I won't ever doubt him being real anymore. What's with the change? Gulf thought, but he chose not to say anything and just followed Mew out of the house.

The car was already outside, with the door open waiting for them with the driver standing by.

Gulf was shocked to see him. Being 185cm himself, it was not easy for him to find someone he has to look up to when talking. This man in front of him was a giant made of muscles. But to Gulf's surprise, he gave him  the warmest of smile once he noticed Gulf.

"Don't worry about Al here, Mew said, he is nothing but a big teddy bear."

"But don't go telling anyone this Master Gulf, I have my reputation to hold on these streets. "

Gulf chucked and respond:"nice to meet you Al, and please just call me Gulf."

"Yes your Highness."

G:"Wait.,.what?"
Al:"hmmm"
G:" What did you just call me?"
Al:"nothin'... Um..."
Mew: *growls* "We don't have time for this right now, baby get in."

He then helped Gulf in the car, and followed him but not before he threw a what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-you glare at his long time driver/body guard/friend.

Al shook his head. He had no idea why he called Gulf highness, he just felt compelled to all of a sudden.

In the back of the car, Gulf was getting even hotter, but strangely it felt different then a regular heat. He didn't have the uncontrollable need to jump Mew's bones. He just desperately needed to cool down.

Mew reached out and grabbed his hand, and surprisingly that lessen the heat a bit. So he scooted closer to Mew and buried his face on his neck and tried to get as much relief as possible. Mew pulls him onto his lap and hug him.

"Baby I'm sorry I snapped back there"

"Mmm"

"it's not like I don't want to... Um.... You know... It's just that, this isn't how I envisioned it. I want our first time to be beautiful and memorable. Not because I accidentally triggered your heat with my pheromones."