Chapter 29

Gulf noticed Mew's hurt expression, then realized his sudden move off of might have been the reason.

Everything was moving a little too fast. Less than an hour ago, he was nothing but a dream and an obsession and now he is sitting right in front me telling me he wants me.

I looked over at the nightstand where the meds were...

Passing my fingers through my hair I start to think maybe this was all a dream.

My dreams sometimes felt so real in the past, that I would wake up confused as to where or who I was very briefly.

Maybe all of this is just a really long dream. After all this is the longest I've ever gone without taking them.

Is it really sane for me to believe that Tharn aka the last Alpha King is not only my mate but has been reincarnated to find me again.

And...oh... Right... I'm the mate that is nowhere to be found  in history.

The one that got his heart broken and the reason why he died without an heir living the world without an alpha king.

I slap myself hard and dashed to the bottle to quickly open it, but before I could take one it got slapped out of my hands.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"You.... You cant be real. I've dreamt about you for so long... This got to be a dream! "

His gaze softened as he steps closer to me backing me up against the wall, caging me with his arms on the sides of my head.

It was hard not to stare at him. The man is absolutely gorgeous. With his pale skin with a slight tint of pink on his cheeks, nice kissable lips, perfect teeth and a gorgeous smile that will melt anyone lucky enough to see it, thick eyebrows hovering above one of the most beautiful pair of brown eyes I've ever seen.

Lean with tight muscles in all the right places, broad shoulders, long sexy neck. He was the same but also different than Tharn.

Mew had piercings all around his earl lobes and for some reason I couldn't wait to bite into them.

"If you keep looking at me this way, I'm going to eat you all night long baby" he whispered in my ear with that sultry dark tone which brought an unfamiliar tingles down my spine.

He starts taking off his clothes without leaving my gaze once and when he was in just his boxers, he started undoing my buttons in my shirt.

"Mew..."

"Stop overthink it." He says, cutting me off. "I just want us to go take a hot shower together and relax... Is that OK with you?" he asked as he was bringing down my pants to my ankles.

All I could do was shake my head yes in fear that my voice would betray me.

Pulling me closer to him by the waist, his bare skin against mine sent a shock through my body and from him jolting I could tell he felt it to.

Tightening up his hug around me, he rests his forehead against mine. I can feel his hot breath against my parted lips and by now all I could think of and want was him claiming me as his.

"Do you trust me darling?"

"With my life" I answered without hesitation and a little too quickly.

He smiles against my lips, and peppers my face with kisses leaving a trail of happiness in their wakes.

"Good, let's go wash up because after that I'm going to make you come so many times, you will never doubt if I'm real or not anymore. You don't need these meds, I am to be your one and only drug. Is that clear?"