Chapter 23

It's the middle of the night and our couple was still deep in sleep after their night of passion and fun. Tharn throughout the night kept on dry humping Type, craving for more but he knew he couldn't given it was Type's first time and he needed rest.

A beautiful stream of blue lights started enveloping the room. Suddenly everything started shaking.

"Tharn! Wake up! Earthquake!" Type said panicking a bit.

Tharn quickly woke up.
"Hurry let's get out of here"

Before they could get off the bed to run out of the condo, all the windows and mirrors shattered and went flying everywhere. Tharn quickly covered both of them up with their comforter. All the street cars' alarms were going off, dogs barking like crazy...then...silence.

Everything just stopped at the same time. The shaking, the alarms, the dogs.
They cautiously got out under their comforter and got frozen and dumbfounded from what they saw.

They slowly got up, not for once taking their eyes off of it, and instinctively Tharn pulled Type behind him to protect him.

It was hard to describe what they were looking at exactly. It looked straight out of a science fiction movie or maybe Doctor Who. It was the middle of the night, but the light emitting from it was so bright it lit up the whole room.

It was quite beautiful actually if it wasn't so terrifying as well.

"Stay here baby" Says Tharn to Type.

"Sstay here?...me? No YOU stay here! Where the hell  do you think you are going? This is where in the horror movie everyone is screaming at the TV, don't go there you moron!... And you are the idiot heading TOWARDS the danger!

"Babe I have to know what this is... It's strangely familiar"

"Huh? How so?"

"I don't know, but it's like it's calling to me" Says Tharn looking at it almost in a trance.

"THARN! SNAP OUT OF IT!"

"I'm OK darling, just stay right by the bed"
The closer Tharn got to it, the more he could sense Tul, His heart started racing.

Could this be?...
Why now?

How?

Who is responsible for this?

He was so lost in thought he didn't even notice Type standing next to him holding is hand.

"Baby! I told you..."

"Hush Tharn, I'm not some weak damsel in distress. I am a man too and I'm not going to let you face whatever this is alone. If you are going to be an idiot and get closer to it...then I'll be an idiot with you." He says shrugging his shoulders. Tharn chuckled and gave him a sniff kiss on his cheek.

They just stood there observing what seemed to be a vortex of sorts. It's looked. Like ocean waves swirling about to form a funnel and at the end of that funnel Tharn noticed something that brought tears to his eyes.

"Tharn, what is it love?"

"It's home!"

"Home??... As in...YOUR WORLD???
How can you tell?"

"This is one of our villages, I recognize it pretty well. I've helped them settle into our pack myself and lived there for two years with them."

Tharn suddenly swiveled to Type, holding both of his hands on his chest close to his heart.

"Come with me?"

"Come with you where babe, you are not making any sense!"

"I think, THIS is how I can go back home, I suspect I arrived in something like this, I just can't remember because I was unconscious"