Chapter 19

*Type pov*

It's been three weeks since their first date after that mind blowing night for Type. Never in a million years did he ever think he'd let a man do this and for him to thoroughly enjoy it as well.

He was still confused about what was happening to him, but at this point he was starting to not care anymore. Like Tharn keeps on telling him, "just focus on us and nothing else matters."

About Tharn, since that night he hadn't tried to do anything else. He has been the perfect gentleman. Not sure if that's what I wanted or not, but I appreciated it.

We went on multiple dates since that night, and each were more fun than the other which helped me sometimes forget that I was on an actual date.

Tharn must of thought this through. At first he started talking about some of the really romantic ideas that he had, but I was really starting to get  nervous about it all, even if I was the one who asked. After devouring the breakfast he cooked for me that morning, I think he could sense how uneasy I was starting to feel, and out of nowhere he blurted out for us to go to a fun fair instead and just have fun.

I jumped to the idea. I have never seen Tharn 'have fun' before. He always seems to be carrying the world on his shoulders, and now I know why.

Looking back now, if I paid a little bit more attention, I'd noticed the only times he'd relax a bit and genuinely smile was with me, when he hugged or simply held me close to him.

Sigh...how I could I have been so blind? Everyone around Tharn admires, respects and definitely fears him. He has that aura about him that is both inviting and telling you to stay in your lane. But with me, it's always been different. Since the moment he woke up from his coma and grabbed my hand and wouldn't let go, he has been nothing but a tall muscly softie with me. I just thought it was because I saved his life.

I can't help but smile everytime I think of our day at the fair. I still can't believe that was his first time going to one. There were similar places in his world, but given who he was as a child he never got to go, and as an adult it didn't make sense anymore. He had an image to keep after all.

So it was an absolute delight to finally see him let go and have fun. He actually laughed out loud, it was like music to my ears. He has a funny adorable laugh, when he smiles reached his eyes, they were the most beautiful and you couldn't help but smile back.

That day he found out how much he loved bumper cars, and we ended up playing with them way too long. He got to proudly show off  his excellent shooting and archery skills and won me a bunch of prizes. With his OK though I gave  them away to a few kids who couldn't win because of him.

I kept a giant wolf teddy he won for me though. I couldn't let it go even when a little 5 year old girl was eyeing it and waiting for me to give it to her. That made him laugh the most watching my interaction with her. I ran away from her and he followed laughing so hard he had to stop running to hold his sides.

I wanted to kiss him so badly at that moment, but I remembered what he told me. He was waiting for me to kiss him and that would be my way of telling him I was ready for him to take me.

I wasn't ready... Not yet. So I settled to hold his hand in mine and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

A little bit of red tainted his cheeks. I, Type Thiwa  made Tharn Kirigun blush!

Yea that felt AHHH-MA-ZING!

After eating all the fatty foods we never ate at home, because he always cooks healthy foods for me. After riding all the rides I wanted to, play all the games he wanted to, he finally admitted how much he hated the roller coasters. I could clearly see then he didn't just hate them, he was a bit afraid of them.