Chapter 24

Type Pov

Type: *sniff* "Tharn love... You don't have a choice." *sniff*

"Type? W... What are you saying baby?"

I could tell he was stunned, he tried to push me off of him so he could look at me. But I held on even tighter. I wasn't ready to let go. This might be the last time I ever get to hug him, to feel him in my arms.

Oh god my heart hurts so much. I'm not joking my chest feels like it's being torn apart and my gut is being stabbed. Is that what it feels like to let go of the love your life?

But I can't keep him here. I know I'm the only one who can make him step into this thing and go home.

How am I going to live without him?

I'm going to miss him so much.

Oh god my heart really really hurts. I hold on to him tighter, sobbing in his neck. His scent, his arms around me are the only thing appeasing the hurt I'm feeling.

How can I possibly have such a strong actual physical reaction to him leaving me?

The weird magical guy keeps telling us we don't have much time. He is doing his best holding the vortex in place but we need to hurry.

Just the thought of letting go of this hug makes me want to throw up. I don't think I'm strong enough.

"Please Type? Baby... I will die as soon as I get there...you don't understand, us werewolves when we love, we love hard and being away from you can literally kill me. And even if I wasn't one, I fell in love with you the second I saw you on that field, sitting there alone, reading your book and enjoying your picnic. You were the most beautiful creature I've ever laid my eyes on... My Sunflower... my love.... Please don't let me go"

He was now sobbing uncontrollably against  my collarbone.

I begrudgingly let go of him and cupped his head in my hands showering his face with wet kisses from both of our tears.

"I love you Tharn. I feel sick just thinking about it. But the creepy magical dude in the robe is telling us that I won't be able to travel with you and..."

*clears throat* "The name is San..."

I throw a death glare his way for him to shut up. He threw his hands in the air surrendering.

I want to be pissed at him for putting us in this conundrum, but if it wasn't for him I'd never get to meet My Tharn.

"Type darling... he starts by holding my shoulders and looking at me straight in my eyes...I'll find another way, there HAS TO BE ANOTHER WAY! DON'T ASK ME TO LEAVE PLEASE!"

"Tharn, how happy could you really be knowing you had a chance to save your people and you let it slip by?
I cannot and will not ask you to choose me over your people... Thousand of lives handsome are depending on you"

"You don't have to ask me... I choose you... I will always choose you... I don't care if it's selfish..."

He breaks down crying again kneeling in front of me.

Tharn I beg you, please don't really believe a word I'm about to tell you. I love you my Alpha.