Red Head And A Skirt pt2

A/N: Based on art I had done on gaarvel. Go check it out!

Dabi didn't know what to do, the child just stared at him with his big blue eyes. It was freaky and it was making him slightly uncomfortable. The boy sat on the couch, his legs slightly apart and his hands laying down between said legs, the sleeves going slightly over the edge of the couch. Fuyumi pulled the raven haired male away from the boy while Natsuo came and sat next to the boy. He quickly distracted the small red head while both the older, and Shoto, walked into the kitchen. “Why isn't he talking?” Fuyumi asked the two. Dabi shrugged. “Don't know, kids' weird as hell.” He shuddered.

Shoto furrowed his brows and pushed at Dabi, making the other stumble slightly. “Shoto!” Fuyumi called, confusion on her face. “Don't call him weird, he just...doesn't talk.” Shoto said, crossing his arms and looking down. The two siblings looked at one another and then back at their little brother. “Shoto? Why doesn't the kid talk?” Dabi asked his little brother. Shoto grimace at the memory from a few days ago. Learning what his father had to go through at such a young age, it hurt him like it had the other students.

He's a child that thinks what his father does, or even did, was something normal. It was horrid to hear about and made it hard for many to sleep, especially the girls. “Just tell us Shoto..” Fuyumi pleaded. He looked up at met his sister's coal eyes. “It's not nice.” Shoto whispered, loud enough for the two of them. Both siblings nodded, they wanted to know, they couldn't get Enji to talk and it was becoming worrisome. With a sigh, and a squeeze to himself, he looked at his siblings and nodded. “Okay..just, don't freak out.” And with that, he told them what had happened when they first found Enji.

He tried making sure to do it word for word, more big talk rather than child talk. The looks that his older siblings made made he himself shift as he spoke. Just as the younger had finished, Natsuo had walled in with the small boy on his hips. “When do you guys think Eraser will be back?” He asked his siblings. Fuyumi and Dabi stayed quiet while Shoto looked at his older brother. “Uhm, I can text Aizawa and see when he'll be back?” Natsuo nodded and watched as Shoto walked off. “Daddy!” Enji suddenly said, throwing his arms in the air with a smile on his face. Natsuo grinned back and nodded.

“Yup! He'll be here in a little bit.” Natsuo said as he rubbed the boy's stomach, making him giggle. Dabi opened his mouth to speak. “Oi! How'd you do that!?” He asked, slight annoyance in his voice. “Not sure,” Natsuo said. Enji wrapped his covered arms around Natsuo's neck and flushed his cheek against the other's, giggling slightly. “I just sat down and he started talking to me. He is a big talker and has the attention span of a goldfish.” He explained, hugging Enji a little tighter.

Shoto came back, putting his phone back into his pocket. “Aizawa will be back in about twenty minutes or so.” Enji's smile widened at the mention of the older man. He turned his head to Natsuo, who looked back at him, and grinned. “Why're you smiling at me like that?” The white haired male asked with a lopsided smile. Enji kissed Natsuo on the cheek, making a ‘mwah’ sound when he pulled away. With a grin, he looked back at his siblings. “I think we've figured out who the favorite is.” He said with a smug look on his face. The other three siblings glared at their brother, making Enji giggle and hold onto the other tighter.

“Your teacher needs to hurry up, I'm about to freeze him.” Fuyumi sneered. The two brothers looked at third sister and then back to Natsuo, who was giving Enji kisses like he was his own child. “Yeah, I agree.” Shoto grumbled watching the two interact.

Aizawa walked into the home, Kan trailing behind him, with bags in his hands. “I think once your teacher takes him back, we burn Natsuo.” He heard a female voice come from the kitchen. The two heros looked to one another and followed the voices. The two put the bags down, getting the kids attention. “So, where's Enji?” Kan asked. The three glared at pointed towards the living room. Both heros walked into the room only to see Natsuo asleep with the little boy in his lap, covering his face with the pink sweater and sleeping peacefully.

“They haven't eaten yet, they just sat down on the couch and started talking about nonsense.” Fuyumi told the heros. Aizawa nodded and went to pick the boy up. Unfortunately, Enji whined and wrapped his arms around Natsuo. The slight movement made the white haired male moved and hold onto Enji. “I-” Aizawa sighed and stood up straight. “Yeah, I'm not getting him back anytime soon.” He grumbled. Kan chuckled and looked back at the two, both tight holds on one another going slack.

“So he does have a favorite?”

“We know!”

Hello everyone!!

Hope y'all liked this one, I thought it'd be cute to do something for when he was still small. ^^

Mineta art ideas, anyone? I'm doing good rn and need some ideas! >:D

Thanks for reading!❤

Remember! Stay Safe!♥🍂