DadMight!

A/N: It's in the title. :) Get ready for Little Space Enji. This is like the others, but his age reset is 15 and his little space age is 3-4. If there is a PROBLEM, I would like supporters and CG's to beat the cRaP outta the bad guys. Rude asf if you gonna diss Little Enji. >:/

Enji hated this, Shouta hated this, Shoto hated it all, of them did. Everyone sat in the common room of the student dorms, in silence. It was bugging a lot of the students, no noise being made, nothing. No one even moved. Up until Enji walked in with Kan. The red head turned fifteen again, he was going out with Keigo, Hawks, for some coffee, only to be ambushed by villains and get hit by one. He was obviously annoyed by the fact, but that wasn't going to stop the heros from helping him. Kan picked up the boy, setting him on his side, a groan left Enji but he gave in.

"So, pup here is going to need someone to watch him." Kan said to the group. Aizawa nodded and looked around, none of the kids would be of help. So there is no use of asking them.

"What about Toshinari?" Nezu spoke up. The students, and Enji, jumped at the sudden noise from their principle. Enji shook his head, he knew how hard-core Toshinari could be when it came to him, no way was he having that.

"No! No way! Yagi is no fun when it comes to me! He's gonna be an asshole!" Enji said hitting Kan's shoulder. Midoriya laughed a little, along with a few others, making the red head look at him with a frown. "What's so damn funny?" he sneered at the green haired boy. Midoriya grinned.

"You shouldn't worry Endeavor! DadMight is very cool." the words left the boy's mouth like it was nothing special, unfortunately the entire room went silent when they did leave him. Shouta looked to Enji to see that his brows were furrowed, a sudden thought coming into the raven haired man's mind.

"Yeah, the kids right." he spoke up, making the class and Enji look to him. "I think DadMight may like them even better than Little Enji." the man shrugged at the thought and you could see the color drain from Enji's face, like he just saw the person he loved die right in front of his eyes. Aizawa knew it was a bad move, but it should work. Getting Enji to slip, they haven't done that in a while, so it might work. The class watched as Enji's face morphed from confusion to anger to sadness quickly. The child bent down lightly and took his shoe off, the class stared confused until Aizawa and that shoe met each other.

"Lie to me again!" he yelled at the man. Aizawa rubbed his forehead and glared at the child. "No one can call him dat cept me! Try, ima trow mah shoe at' chu too!" the boy pointed to the, very shocked, class.

"So he's younger and he's little??" Toshinari asked with Nemuri standing beside him. A grin came to the face of the sapphire eyed boy, and as soon as he turned around, he was on the floor and in the arms of a certain blond man. "Hello there Little Enji." he spoke calmly. Enji giggled and hid his face into the man's chest. Kan sighed.

"Little listener is a hand full when he's jealous." Aizawa nodded, agreeing with his boyfriend. He knew he was going to have to say sorry to Enji later and have a bruise on his forehead, but it was worth it to say the least. Toshinari was smiling and talking to Enji, who was more like blabbering than talking, and it actually made the heros smile at the two.

"DadMight! DadMight! DadMight!" Enji chanted as he circled the man. Toshinari looked up at the group, a confused grin on his face. They laughed and watched as the boy ran around the man, still chanting. Shoto was confused, still pissed he has to deal with his old man, but happy because he could see him smile. His own smile disappeared and he squinted his eyes.

“How Many Littles Are Here?”

Hello everyone!!

Shorter than usual, might do more DadMight scenarios.

Also, quick question, what's your favorite ship with Enji? For...scientific purposes. 👀

Thanks for reading!❤

Thanks for reading!♥🌸