Tears And Comfort

The pro heros came up with the idea for each of them to hold onto Enji during the day and night, each, whom he trusted, received a day. This all started when he decided to play dumbass and go and look for a wanted villain, that they had no information on.
Aizawa was given Saturday, the two didn't do much other than sleep, watch Disney movies and go to the Cat Café.
Nemuri received Sunday, she mainly spent her time with him at fun little places like the park and mall.

Kan was given Monday, it was a bad idea, in his mind, but he took it anyway. So, on his first Monday, he spent the morning getting both himself and a four year old Enji Todoroki ready for school. Students began to ask questions when they walked in and Monoma even fell asleep with the small boy in his lap, to which Kan was thankful for.
Recovery Girl also took a day, wanting Tuesday because she needed extra help when class 1-A decided to train. “Midoriya gets too out of hand, along with Bakugou, I want help.” So now, she has a small Todoroki scolding them along with an elderly woman.

Wednesday for the boy was quite eventful; Nezu. That's all you really need. He spent his day with a crazy animal. Enji wasn't scared though, he enjoyed being with the strange principle, he was even able to go to sleep during the afternoon because of how much they did in that one day.
On Thursday Enji ended up getting stuck with 1-B because 1-A students had gotten themselves into a lot of trouble, they decided to leave the dorms to go to heaven knows where, past curfew. So Enji ended up falling asleep on the couch with Monoma, the small boy on his chest and him laying on his back. Shinsou found them and basically choked on his water.

Hawks, when Hawks received the message that he was going to be the next to watch the little six year old of his idol, he was excited! But at the same time, he was nervous. They didn't say anything about him, they just said that Hizashi would be coming over with him and a few of his things. So when he opened the door and saw a tired hero, he wasn't sure if this was even a good idea anymore, but, he kept his cool shooed the other off. Once the door was closed Enji was wanting to be picked up, Keigo did so and held the child on his hip with his arm under his bum.

"You're gonna be a handful, aren't ya kid?" the child said nothing, he just stared at the blond, his sapphire orbs took in the male that was holding him. Keigo rose a blond brow at the child but shrugged it off and walked to the kitchen counter. It was a marble white and had a few dishes on it, needing to be clean, his apartment was small but it could work for the kid, for now anyhow. Once the child was seated, the two stared at each other for a moment. "Anything ya got in mind for us to do, kiddo?" Enji tilted his head but never said anything. A sigh left the hero. "Yeah, same here." the man looked around his apartment and began to get lost in thought when he was hit, softly, in the stomach by a small foot.

He looked down at the child and rose his eyebrow. "Got somethin ya wanna say kid?" Keigo questioned the child on his counter. Enji began to mess with the hem of his light blue shirt, looking down and swinging his legs slowly.

"We can..uhm, watch movies? Or something.." the child trailed off, he still looked down and his voice came off Harley a whisper, which Keigo could understand. The child was in a new place and with someone new, so he'd be a lot shy. Maybe I could try and get him out of his shell? Yeah! Good job me. Why thank you me. He turned to the child and picked him up, a small noise coming from the child, as he made his way to his bedroom.

"We can watch a movie, have any in mind?" the child thought about it before his face lit up and he looked towards the hero with stars in his eyes.

"Can we watch Fwozen?" the way he said it made Keigo want to keep him forever. A smile made its way to the blond's face and he nodded, making the child smile more. When they made it to the room, the hero set the child on his bed, telling him not to move until he got back. Enji nodded and watched as the hero left. He looked around the dim room, it was neat, posters of pro heros on the wall, a red lava lamp was sat on a small desk on the left side of the bed and on the right sat a lamp with a purple light, making anything white visible. To the child, it looked amazing in the room, but to anyone else, it was quite normal.

The little six year old crawled his way up to the headboard and sat down, his legs crossed. Papa say stay der but..I wike it hewe. The child thought as he played with his shirt and waited for the hero to come back and put the movie on for him. Meanwhile, Keigo was trying to figure out where Dabi had put the movie. They watched it a few nights ago and he fell asleep, so Dabi was the one to put it away. "Ah-hah!" he said as he pulled the case out from under the stack of movies. He made his way back to his room, when he opened the door he saw that Enji had moved up towards the pillows and was talking to himself.

Keigo chuckled lightly and walked into the room, he left the door open a little and put the movie in. Enji sat up, a grin on his face but it soon faded and he looked down at his hands. The hero noticed and sat beside the boy, This kid is bi-polor as shit. "Hey kiddo, what's wrong? You seemed so happy, what happened?" Enji bit his bottom lip.

"I moved, Dada would have gotten onto me. He say dat heros hurt kids who don't listen," Enji looked up at Keigo and the pro hero swore on his life that he was close to tears when he saw the child's face. "You- you won't hurt me, ri-right?" the red head began to cry and on instinct, Keigo grabbed the boy and hugged him close.

"It's ok, it's ok. Shh, calm down Ei, I'm not going to hurt you. It's ok." as the child cried, he stood up and began to walk back and forth with the child in his arms, he whispered to him, wanting to calm the child. No child should be scared like this, especially over something so damn stupid. He scowled silently but kept calm and tried to calm the child down as much as possible. He didn't notice it, but Enji slowly began to fall asleep in the other's arms, Keigo had his wings close to himself and Enji, the two were warm and even the hero could feel the sleep wanting to take over.

Dabi walked through the warp that Kurogiri had provided him, saying thank you and taking off his boots at the door. He yawned and walked through the apartment, he noticed a bag on the floor, Hm? Is this bird-brains? No. Eh, he probably bought a new bag or some shit. The man made his way to the room he and the hero shared, only to be stopped by child like crying. Dabi opened the door to the room slightly and was met with a rushing Keigo, standing up quickly with a crying red head in his arms. Dabi watched as Keigo calmed down the child, telling him everything was ok and telling him he wouldn't hurt him. Hurt him? The hell?

The man watched the two and waited for the hero to lay down with the child, who was buried in his chest, and waited to make sure that they were both fast asleep. When he heard the small snores from the pro, he walked into the room and over to the bed. Dabi had no clue who the child was, but watching Keigo calm him down and react the way that he did, made the man think about a few things. He grabbed the fluffy brown covers and pulled it over the two, watching as the child maneuvered his way onto his side. The man's face dropped when he saw that the child shared a very strange resemblance to the photo's his mother showed him when he was younger.

Shrugging it off, he walked out of the room. "Guess I'm getting the couch tonight." he yawned out as he turned off the hallway lights. But he couldn't get the child's face out of his mind.

Why does he look so familiar?

Hello everyone!!

I like this. That's all. I like it. :)

Thanks for reading!❤

Remember! Stay safe!♥🌸