Vibration

Warning: Nsfw-ish(?), idk. Brain keeps wanting helpless Enji. Yaaay! It's not THAT inappropriate- lmfao.

Ship/s: EnjixKeigoxKanxHisashi (I need a ship name for them- Jesus)

It was a pretty normal friday morning for Enji, he woke up, had his shower, got dressed, and was now heading to his kitchen for some coffee. He was dresses in his lazy wear, or, whatever Keigo had set out on his dresser. He wore one of his looser nightshirts, it was a dark grey and went somewhere below his knees. His black sweatpants kept sliding down his hips, fixing it with an irritated sigh every time he walked. Once he did arrive in his kitchen, he noticed that there was coffee already made.

A soft smile made its way to his face as he grabbed one of the mugs from his cabinet. He poured his drink and took a sip. "Morning, love." Hisashi said, a grin on his face. He kissed Enji on the cheek and played with his hair a little. "Keigo and Kan are out, Inko wants to pick some stuff up, so I'll be going with her today, alright?" Enji nodded and took another sip of his drink, a small smile dancing on his lips. At least he will have a day to himself, seeing as he was on leave for a few days. Hisashi hummed and put away the groceries that he had gotten that morning.

The two enjoyed the comfortable silence, until Enji dropped his mug, making Hisashi look at him with worry. "So-sorry." Enji said, his voice cracking. Goosebumps covered Enji's body while Midoriya bent down and picked up the white shards. "It's okay, Ei, just he more careful next time." He said, throwing away the shards. Enji's eyes fluttered, a blush covering his face as he moved uncomfortably. The Midoriya rose an eyebrow at the other. "Enji? You okay?" The red head shook his head quickly. Hisashi grabbed the other's shoulders and looked over him.

Enji's heart was racing and his breathing was slowly becoming rapid. It began to worry Hisashi more when the other held on his arms and put his had on the lower half of his chest. "Enji?" He said again. The other leaned into Hisashi more, a low moan was his only response. The raven haired man's eyes widened slightly. "Okay-?" Hisashi wasn't sure as to what he should do. Enji shuffled his feet a little, another low moan coming from his lips, vibrating against the other. Hisashi wrapped his arm around the other and used his free hand to call Keigo. As the phone rang, Hisashi used anything he could to keep Enji from making them both fall over from all of his pushing into the other.

The red head had fist fulls of the other's shirt, pulling every now and then. The phone rang for a moment before the raspy voice of Keigo, or Hawks, came from the other side. "Heeelllloooo the love of my life!" Keigo sung. The man rolled his eyes and took a breath. "I know you got him a present, but messing with him, especially when it's not Saturday. The kids aren't home, so it has to be you, stop." The line went quiet. "Babe, I have no idea what the hell you're talking about." Keigo said. He was genuinely confused as to what the hell Hisashi was talking about. The raven haired male moved his feet as Enji pushed his face further, if he could, into Midoriya's chest.

"I swear to go you better not be fucking with me, Keigo." The man said annoyance in his voice. "What are you even-" Keigo's voice was cut off by Hisashi putting the phone to Enji, who's moans began to get louder. They were muffled, but could be heard through the phone. Keigo blinked and quickly made his way from the bystanders on the sidewalk. "What the fuck Midoriya??" He whispered into the phone harshly. "That's what I'm asking you, damn it!" Midoriya yelled from the other side of the phone. Keigo put a hand over his face and sighed. "Okay okay, the remote should be on the counter." He said to Midoriya. Said man looked around the kitchen, nothing.

"It's a bright blue, like Enji's eyes." Keigo said quickly, hoping the little bit of information would help. Hisashi looked again, nope. "There's nothing here!" He yelled. Keigo sighed again. "Okay okay! Uhm, who's been over to the house? Like yesterday??" He asked with a slight hint of anxiousness. The line went quiet again, Hisashi trying to think with Enji beginning to say his name. "Shit.." He mumbled, trying to think. "Uh, Touya and his kid came over to get the kids for the weekend. That's all I can think right now." Hisashi said, arm tightening around Enji. "Puppy has the damn remote??!" Keigo yelled, getting stares. "Yeah," Hisashi sighed. "no getting that back."

"We're gonna die!"

The light blue haired boy stared at the small remote in his hands. "Ten?"

Hello everyone!!

I- my brain really wanted me to write this. :)
And yes, Touya/Dabi has a kid named 'Puppy' (courtesy of Shiggy). I might draw him later, still need to draw the twins-.

Thanks for reading!❤

Remember! Stay Safe!♥🍂