MomoJirou

A/N: Best lesbian Mums.♥

Momo and Jirou had to admit, watching a younger version of Endeavor was kinda weird. The five year old just stared at them and they just kinda sat there. "Er du mammaens venn?" he asked pointing to the girl with earjacks. Her face turned a bright red, she was confused, what did this child just say? That wasn't Japanese, maybe it was English? No, she knew some and even Momo looked confused.

"We might need Sero, maybe he knows what he just said." Momo nodded in agreement, she sat with the red head, who did nothing, while Jirou went to get the tape armed boy she hung around. Momo tried to speak with the child, but he stared at her weirdly and he'd just speak whatever the language was. She was so frustrated by this she hadn't notice her girlfriend walk into the room with the raven haired boy, until they sat down that is.

"Ah! Sero!" he waved at the girl, a smile on his face.

"What's up my dudette?"

"It seems Endeavor, or Enji, doesn't speak Japanese. It's not english, do you think it may be Spanish?" she questioned as Jirou rubbed her shoulder to calm the girl down.

"Hm, let's see what I can do!" he looked towards the young boy, a smile on his lips as he spoke. "Hola niño, soy Sero, ¿Cómo te llamas?" he questioned the boy, Enji tilted his head.

"Er du mammaens venn?" Sero stared at the kid and then looked back to the girls.

"That's not Spanish. I'm not sure what it is, but it's not Spanish. I'd say go to Yuuga but he went with Midoriya to get some 'sparkling' clothes." a sigh left the two females. Great, possibly the only person who knows is out shopping for clothes and his boyfriend is hella useless. Momo smiled lightly while Enji and Jirou held a glaring contest.

"Thank you Sero, we'll ask Aizawa-Sensei tomorrow." the boy nodded and left the girls with the child. Momo looked to see the child's eyes closing slightly as he and Jirou both kept glaring at one another. Don't tell me this is how you get him to sleep. The female covered her mouth and watched as the red headed male quickly nodded off, Jirou caught him before he fell to the floor and stood up with him, the child wrapping his arms around her neck.

"Time to get him to bed." Jirou spoke to the other quietly, Momo nodded in agreement and walked over to Jirou's bed, seeing as they were in her room, and moved the covers back for the boy. Jirou layed him down, as the two went to leave he grabbed onto Jirou's hand, a small yawn leaving his lips.

"Sleep, here?" his words slurred, tiredness seeping into his words. Jirou smiled lightly and nodded to the boy. He scooted over and she moved the covers to sleep beside him. Enji looked at the other female and made grabby hands at her, he wanted her with him as well, he saw how the females never left each other, so he wanted them together and with him. He hated being alone, it wasn't any fun for him. Momo rose an eyebrow, she was highly confused. Jirou laughed lightly and turned to her girlfriend.

"He wants you to sleep with us." Momo smiled lightly and nodded at the two of them, Enji and Jirou scooted over more so that Momo could get into the bed with them. Once everyone was in the bed, Jirou moved the red head in the middle of them and Momo covered them up.

"Now, sleep." she said with a smile on her face. Enji giggled and nodded, another small yawn leaving his lips. His bright sapphire orbs soon were gone and his breathing was calm. The two females looked at one another, smiles on their faces as they did the same that Enji did. The two closed their eyes and fell asleep. It was so peaceful, they were glad to have the child for the day, it was actually peaceful.

The Next Morning

The two girls walked down the hallway of UA, both holding females held onto the boy's hands as he hummed an unfamiliar song and looked at the floor. Some students stared but it was mainly at the humming red head, that may have been because he was wearing baby blue overalls, and baby blue sandals. It was too hot for him to wear anything long sleeved, so Midoriya got the best summer clothing for a five year old boy. They made it to the class and opened the door to see havoc breaking loose. Enji rose an eyebrow at them and Jirou sighed. Aizawa rubbed his temples. "Everyone, be QUIET!" the class fell silent.

"De er så høylytte." Enji spoke up, the class looked to the smaller male and the females automatically gushed over how cute he looked. The boy turned and did grabby hands at Jirou and she picked him up, putting him on her hip. The two females walked over to their teacher.

"Aizawa-Sensei?" the man hummed in response, he was annoyed by the class, and he had a headache on the way. "Enji isn't speaking Japanese, English and he isn't even speaking Spanish, do you know what he's saying?" Momo asked the man. He looked at the two girls and then back to Enji.

"Hvordan har du det i dag, Enji?" the male's face brightened up.

"De er de beste mammene! De sov med meg! Jeg vil beholde dem, for jeg kan få gode dager!" the red heads arms flew into the air as a big grin was on his face. Aizawa nodded and looked to no one.

"His Native Language Is Norwegian."

Hello everyone!!

I really don't have anything to say, lmao.

Thanks for reading!❤

Remember! Stay safe!♥🌸