A Fight

A/N: A lot of Shoto's bs. :> Don't worry, the class are assholes as well.

PS: No ships. Enjoy!

The little red headed male sighed, putting his hands into his red hair as the students in the classroom yelled at their teacher. His anxiety was building up, his hands refused to leave the red locks of hair. Enji knew this was a horrible idea, hell, he even tried to talk the pros out of it, but they're so damn stubborn.

Aizawa tried to get the students to quiet down, but today just wasn't his day. "You're not seriously letting him stay in our dorms! Right?!" Uraraka yelled out, Midoriya and Katsuki looked as pissed as she did. They knew about Enji, they knew about the Todoroki family, and they knew that Enji was a huge asshole that needs to stay away from Shoto, in their eyes that is.

"Yes! He's staying with us! Where do you all want him to go?!" Aizawa was loosing his patience with his students, he didn't expect this to happen.

"Why not keep him at home?! Or just anywhere else for that matter!" Midoriya yelled out at the man. Aizawa was surprised by the boy's sudden burst. The Heros all agreed to let Enji stay here, mainly because if his family found out about his sudden change that could put himself and others in danger. Enji was only seven, he was verbal.

"If we took him home someone would have to be there, twenty-four-seven!" Aizawa yelled out, the class glared at the raven haired hero. "Which one of you are willing to deal with a child for the next two weeks?!" as Aizawa's voice grew louder, Enji began to reach his peak, he didn't want to, but he couldn't help it.

"Shouta!" said man closed his mouth before speaking again and turned his head. "It-it's ok! I can go and find someone else to stay with! Please, please just stop fighting.." Enji didn't like yelling, he didn't like fighting and it made it worse with how sensitive he is at the moment. Aizawa didn't speak for a moment, he sighed and shook his head.

"Enji, who are you going to stay with? We all stay at the dorms, Hizashi and I have Eri and Shinsou to look after as it is and Tensei is, most of the time, at the hospital. Where will you stay?" the child didn't say anything. He didn't know what to say, Aizawa wasn't wrong.

"Ma-Masaru can, right? I mean, he is usually at his office! So he can watch me!" Aizawa watched as Enji pulled at his hair, it was long, reaching to his shoulders, so he could easily pull at it when he's nervous. The man sighed and walked over to the red head, he knelt down and moved Enji's hands from his hair.

"I'll call him, we'll see what we can do, alright?" Aizawa questioned the boy quietly, he knew the class was still angry, but he could careless right now. Enji nodded, he gave Aizawa a closed eye smile and hugged the man.

"Thank you..." Enji mumbled to the man. Aizawa smiled and hugged the child back.

"You're welcome, Red."

Two Days Later

Aizawa walked into the classroom to see Tenya and Momo standing in front of the class, at first, he was confused, but it quickly melted away when he saw Tenya holding Enji, who was asleep. "When he wakes up, we want everyone to apologize." Momo spoke to the class, she held a very very scary look.

The class seemed shocked by the female's comment. "Do what?!" Shoto spoke up. "No way am I saying sorry!" the class hummed in agreement. Koda raised his hand and Tenya nodded at him.

"Do either of you know his favorite animal?" the boy signed out to them.

Sato was the next to raise his hand. "I'm sure he's young, so maybe he has a favorite sweet, do you know what kind?" Aizawa smiled more, he knows the ones who didn't explode would try and help, so it was something he was happy about.

"Oh! I know!" Mina jumped up, a grin on her face. "We should have a sleep over! Pillow forts and all! What's his favorite movie?" the pink female said jumping up and down. Tenya grinned at her, happy to see some of his classmates coming around. But, some still seemed to not like the issue. Mina noticed and looked around, she put her hands on her hips and glared. "I agree, Mister Todoroki did some bad shit, but we need to learn to act our age, this is a child! Treat him like one!" the female yelled out, waking up the boy.

Enji looked around, confused at first, but smiled when he saw Aizawa. The boy smiled and waved at the raven haired male, Shouta walked over to him and took the red head from Tenya's grasp, putting the boy on his hip and turning to his class. "So, I'm assuming you're all thinking about apologizing, right? If so, get to writing, Masaru will have a field day with this." he mumbed the last part to Enji, making him giggle.

It was a good first week for the little boy, he liked 1-A, but honestly, he liked staying with Masaru more. The man had a huge office, the two would take off their shoes and slide across the pearl floor, laughing and giggling in the process. But again, he did like class 1-A as well. They started to get along, Shoto and Enji that is, Katsuki and Midoriya both got into trouble by Inko and Masaru, so those two were on house arrest.

Enji found out that he loved cuddles, especially with Midoriya and Katsuki. He wasn't sure what it was, but it was fun and they were very comfortable to lay on. It was a fun week, and he wants to spend his next week with Rei, she liked kid Enji as much as the others did.

Hello everyone!!

I'm thinking about doing one with Rei next. I have different head canons for these two, so I think it will work. ^^

Thanks for reading!!❤

Remember! Stay safe!♥🌸