26

it didn't take a lot to convince you to go to his house. just the thought of him knowing where you lived, meeting your grandma, just that was enough to push him towards his home.

"my sister might be home, though" he said out of the blue.

you'd stared at his hand for a while. he wasn't holding yours. you wanted him to though, so badly. so badly you were sick of it.

the feeling it caused in you when he held your hand, it was like a drug.

your inner voice screamed against your skull to take his hand, to jokingly bump into him and at least hook onto his arm.

but you walked next to him, no attempt to physically touch him. you were just scared. physical contact was usually your thing, but you had kind of turned that longing off.

"i didn't know you had a sister" was all you could think of as a reply. he looked at you, eyes squinting in a smile. "how would you know" he laughed, showing his teeth.

the sudden joyful attitude threw you off completely. he was so handsome when he smiled, it should be forbidden. your expression betrayed you.

„what?" he inquired, watching your blushing face. you tried to keep your cool.
„nothing."

you've just never seen him smile so genuinely before.

suna hummed. you checked your phone, your other hand balling to a fist in your pocket.

you could hear the train in the distance. right. you were quite far away from home. the thought of your way back home troubled you.

***

if it were for you to find his home on your own, you would've failed. regardless of the fact that you'd already been there once.

but hangover mornings don't really bloom of analyzing and memories.

what you did  remember though was the fact that the last time you'd been here, your had not seen his sister, nor did he mention her.

„welcome to my modest home" he said, while unlocking the door. your hands were wet from sweat. new surroundings, especially with people you didn't know that well, they made you feel nervous.

„reya, i'm home!" he called and shook off his shoes. his skateboard was leaned against the wal before he made his way down the hallway.

you hadn't noticed that you had been standing immobile until suna talked to you.

„what? are you coming? or do you want to admire the hallway a little more?" he mocked and you gave him a half way smile.

„i'm coming" you mumbled and took of your shoes. the wooden floor creaked under your feet. it was awfully silent.

you found suna in the kitchen. he was leaning against the counter, a can of some softdrink in his hand. „do you want something to drink?" he offered.

„no thank you" you replied, even though your mouth was dry like a desert. you could hardly swallow. something about this made you feel really uncomfortable.

„you're making it hard to be a good host" suna stated. your jaws clenched and you pressed your lips together. taking a deep breath, you opened your mouth again, face more relaxed.