03

„dare" the voice behind you said and you detached your gaze from his jeans. you didn't welcome his reply.

your instinct told you that a dare would definitely include you, since you were the
girl sitting on his lap, which made you seem acquainted. nobody knew that you and that boy didn't even know each other's names.

but even if the others did know, they
wouldn't care. such games were just simply serving for entertainment purposes. this was
a party, not a dating show. however, you
would prefer to be neither in one nor here.

you hummed faintly and lifted your head.
two girls in front of you looked at you with
a mixture of jealousy and delight.

„they're so cute!" one said, covering her
mouth with her hand to prevent you from
lip reading but she was speaking too loud anyways. the other one nodded, looking less amazed though.

„i'm so jealous. he's so hot" she replied. you asked yourself if it were just your hearing senses that had sharpened or if they were talking so loudly that even you could hear it.

„yeah, but she's hot too. she's so pretty.
they're the perfect couple."

what the fuck? a couple? you didn't even
know his name. people were so annoying.
those few who knew you, were well aware of the fact that this boy wasn't your boyfriend neither a hookup.

you wouldn't hook up so soon after what
you'd been through. at least that's what
you'd thought.

„kiss her." oh, come on.

there was a weird tickle in your stomach
when the words were spoken. you could feel
his muscles tense a little and your grip tightened around the bottleneck. a kiss, huh?

where was saya when you needed her? she would instantly interrupt this dare. she knew how you felt about this. you'd broken up with your ex three days ago. you'd just come here to get your head off things.

but you should've seen this coming. there was always something destined to happened at parties. and for you, it was a kiss from a stranger, three days after the end of a not really happy relationship.

„come on, it's just a kiss!" someone en-couraged you and you turned your upper
body to the side, so you could glance at the
boy on whose lap you were sitting for ten minutes now. damn, those eyes.

you sighed, considering that he didn't seem very bothered by that dare. yet, not for the reason you suspected.

rintarou suna didn't feel unbothered because he saw his chance to finally win you over. no.

he did want to kiss you, but only because
your lips had looked so tempting since they'd smiled at him so genuine and bright that even the sun would've been jealous.

the neighborhood playing their chords in
the background, his fingers touched your
chin, turning it to him a little more. one
could feel the tension between you two, and
the two girls who couldn't decide whether to hate or ship you, started to squeal.

it wasn't your first kiss, still you felt nervous and your face heated up as his face approached yours. his greenish eyes looked deep into yours, like they could see your soul and when he gazed down at your lips you couldn't bear it anymore.

you closed the gap between both your lips and when they touched...oh lord.

his lips were a little dry but your saliva moistened them eventually. his tongue slid over your lower lip and you could feel his hand lay on your cheek, dragging you in even more.

you tasted like alcohol and he tasted like smoke. two things that would actually harmonize but could easily kill you.

his tongue was awaiting admission and your lips parted slightly to let him in. he didn't hesitate for a second, his tongue dancing and fighting with yours as if he wouldn't have done anything else all his life.

it was like a rehearsed rhythm. and only you two knew the notes.

***

it was just a kiss, just a few seconds. yet it
felt like eternity. you almost forgot that you weren't alone, that about fifteen people were watching you. that this had been a dare.

as your lips separated from each other, a
thin thread of salvia still connected you two. you stared at him for a while, until you wiped your chin and got back into your former position.

you didn't fail to notice how his one hand
now rested on your lower hip. it made you think, since it would've been bolder as well
as more obvious if he'd placed it on your
thigh or somewhere else.

shaking your conspiracies off, you shook your head and took another sip.

you thought you could still taste the smoke
and cigarettes when you leaned back against his shoulder as if nothing had happened.