25

"you know, i'm not doing this alone" you said angrily, not looking up from your paper. there was a ruffle on the other side of the call.

"oh? you never told me! if only i'd known!" suna threw his hands in the air dramatically. his sarcasm was exhausting.

you lifted your head, staring at the little display on which the boy was making himself comfortable in his chair, not trying anything to participate. "this is why i prefer working alone" you mumbled, hoping that it wouldn't get to him.

but it did. he groaned out loud.

"ughhhh, stop complaining already!"
it was getting harder to focus on your notes. your grip around your pen tightened, so that your knuckles turned white from tension.

another voice, imaginary, joined suna's in your head.

"my god, y/n! you're fucking annoying! let me relax for one minute! is that too much to ask?!"

they did indeed have some things in common. the mood swings. the hated mood swings.

"you know what, i'll just-"
"all right. let's meet tomorrow" he cut you off.

you finally dropped your pen and leaned back, so that he could see the whole of you and not just your face. you were wearing a hoodie, to big for your figure that seemed so tiny in the chair.

"for what?"
"for studying. well,... the project thingy."

you frowned. "you mean the project that i have been working on for three days now?" you raised your eyebrows, mockingly. suna let out a sigh, making it sound as though this was taking up unnecessary energy.

"yes. it's due on tuesday, so i'll support you through the last tough days!" he balled his hands up to fists and pushed them forward, like a coach trying to motivate his player.

you didn't feel very motivated though.

"yeah, no, you know... i don't want support, i want you to do shit. not to cheer me on while i do it."

suna crossed his arms, then ruffled his hair. "yeah, that's what i meant. i'm gonna do shit." he grinned cheekily when using your words. there was no fun in it for you. you were tired.

"fine then. i'll see you around."

his mouth was agape when you leaned forward, but his words didn't make it before the ending of the call.

9 : 36 am

so, when?

12 : 18 pm

suna

1 : 28 pm

yeah