Small Life (Season 2)

Six months later;
     Kai was outside, working on his fathers garden. Ryder was sitting inside, reading a book to Caroo.
   Kai stood up to take a small break when he felt a drop of water fall. He looked up and groaned. He slowly made his way into the house. He walked through the the door, getting Ryder's attention. Ryder looked up at Kai.
"Is it raining?" Ryder asked. Kai nodded his head yes then walked into his and Ryder's room all mopey. Ryder set the book down and picked up Caroo.
"Let's get you back to your moms before it starts pooring." Ryder said as he stood up and walked over to the door where Caroo's jacket and shoes were. Ryder set Caroo down and helped him get his shoes and jacket on. He picked Caroo back up.
"Babe! Ima take Caroo home. I'll be back in five minutes." Ryder yelled out. Kai replied with a tired groan. Ryder smiled and opened the door. He stepped out and started walking over to Shawna and Ren Kai's house. After he dropped Caroo off, Ryder took a few minutes to go to the mailing cabin to check for any mail. When he opened his and Kai's box, he saw a fancy envelope. He grabbed it and opened it. It read;
Hello Dear Brother and Kai Kai. We had done large delays in me and Alpha's wedding but we finally came to came to arrange it. We will be getting married in a week but hopefully you could come early. I want you to help me with the wedding. Also mine and Alpha's coronation in in a month. I want you and Kai to be the guests of honor.
Thank you brother, love your brother, Trevor Dawn.

Ryder stared at the letter and smiled. He stuck it in his pocket and started walking home. When he got home, it finally started pouring down rain. He took his shoes and coat off and walked into his and Kai's room. Kai was facing downwards on the bed. His head was stuffed in the mattress. Ryder walked over to the bed and sat down next to Kai.
"Kai, what's wrong?" Ryder asked as he crawled over Kai and sat down in his legs. Kai muffled through the mattress as he spoke. Ryder rolled his eyes and started pulling Kai's shirt off. When he finished, he started massaging his back. Kai relaxed.
"What's wrong?" Ryder asked again, hoping Kai would answer now. Kai lifted his head up.
"I want the garden to be like how my dad was, but I'm not doing it correctly." Kai said. Ryder leaned over and kissed Kai's neck.
"You will figure it out. You are smart." Ryder said, sitting back up and rubbing Kai's back. Kai shrugged his shoulders. Ryder started moving his hands down Kai's back and to his pants. He wrapped his arms around Kai's waist and unbuttoned his pants. Kai didn't notice his pants were unbuttoned till he felt Ryder pulling them off. Kai sat up quickly and turned to Ryder.
"Watcha doing love?" Kai asked curiously. Ryder glared at Kai.
"Really? What's it look like I'm doing?" Ryder asked sarcastically.
"It looks like ya trying to fuck me babe." Kai said curiously. Ryder's ears fell to his head and he used his tail to cover his face. Kai looked down at how Ryder was sitting on him then looked up quickly.
"Do you— Do you wanna do that?" Kai asked questioning Ryder. Ryder looked away nervously. Kai pushed Ryder's tail down and looked at him.
"Ry?" Kai asked, putting his hand on Ryder's cheek. Ryder turned towards Kai quickly.
"W-We've been together for almost a year now and we've never done it before." Ryder said quickly then he looked away in embarrassment. Kai blushed then confidently pulled Ryder's hand to his pants.
"If you are comfortable doing it babe, then be my guest." Kai said. Ryder's ears lifted back up and he turned to Kai quickly.
"R-Really?-" Ryder asked nervously. Kai nodded his head then pissed Ryder passionately. Ryder sank into the kiss. When they broke the kiss, Ryder started pulling down Kai's pants slowly and nervously. Kai relaxed so Ryder wouldn't get any more nervous. When Kai's pants were off, Ryder stared at Kai's boxers nervously. Kai leaned forward and lifted Ryder's shirt off.
"That's better." Kai said. Ryder looked at Kai nervously.
"C-Can you- C-Can you do the next part?" Ryder asked nervously. Kai looked down at his boxers and smiled.

No

    That night, Ryder laid there on Kai's chest. They were both naked under the blankets. Ryder legs were between Kai's legs, making their d!cks touch each other. Kai turned to Ryder and kissed his head.
"So?" Kai asked. Ryder looked up at Kai nervously.
"S-So?" Ryder asked confusedly. Kai smiled.
"So, how was it?" Kai asked. Ryder smiled quickly.
"Great!" Ryder blurted but covered his mouth right after in embarrassment. Kai held in his laughs.
"Stupid!" Ryder said to himself. Kai flipped overtop of Ryder and pinned him to the bed. Ryder blushed hard and slowly looked down the bed sheets to look at Kai.
"Well I think it was great to my love." Kai said. Ryder looked back up at Kai's face and tapped his lips twice. Kai leaned down and kissed Ryder on the lips then sat up. He lifted the blankets up and looked for his boxers.
"Whatcha want for dinner love?" Kai asked as he looked for his boxers. Ryder sat up and looked down Kai's body. He did nothing but stare. Kai stopped and looked over to Ryder. He looked at him staring.
"Who's the pervert now?" Kai asked jokingly. Ryder's eyes widened and he hid under the sheets with a groan. Kai chuckled then found his bikers.

      That night, during dinner, Kai and Ryder sat next to each other at the small dining table. They were eating what Kai had made. Ryder sat there until he remembered the letter.
"Oh! Uhm, my brother finally sent a letter." Ryder said as he dug into his pockets. Kai looked at Ryder and smiled. Ryder found the letter and handed it to Kai. Kai opened it and started reading it.
"Their wedding is next week." Ryder said. Kai set the letter down after he finished reading it and looked at Ryder.
"When do you wanna leave?" Kai asked. Ryder looked at Kai and rubbed his head.
"Would it be ok if we left this week?" Ryder asked. Kai smiled and lifted Ryder's hand, kissing it.
"Of course my love." Kai said. Ryder smiled happily and hugged Kai.
"Thank you!" Ryder said happily.

         Two days later, they locked up the house as best as they could and then both left for the wolves kingdom. They would arrive in three days.

       Trevor sat at the dining table, stressed and worriedly. He was doing paperwork of all sorts. He groaned then slammed his head on the table. He closed his eyes and thought about stuff until he heard footsteps on the floor. He lifted up and watched Alpha walk through the room.
"Babe-" Trevor started to say but was cut off by Alpha. Alpha stopped walking.
"Shut the hell up, Trevor." Alpha said strictly. Trevor felt his ears start to fall, along with his heart.

1231 Words - Kaylee B.