Me:- Ok let's go.

(Don't get offended who are vegetarian this is just a story and for your kind information I am also vegetarian. So cooperate.)

We both collects woods and get back near lake and our new little friends following us everywhere, where we go.

Tae:- You set fire and I am going to catching fishes.

Me:- Ok best of luck, hope you can catch some fishes or we will starved to death. I said with some teasing and dramatic way...

Tae:- Scoof, don't worry I am an expert.

Me:- My eyes are on you.

He went in the lake and try to catching fish and here I am setting fire.

My work done but when I look at Tae oppa he was suffering and I started laughing my asses off which makes him pissed.

Tae:- Ha ha very funny by looking from there why not you come here and try.

Me:- Ok.

I went there and I know I can't do that, but by using brain you can do any thing, so I start playing with my Luna and it is sensible and understand what I am trying so it start catching fishes immediately and give in my hands.

(Here I use 'it' because I don't specify it he or she)

And now I flip my hair and playfully smirk on tae oppa.

Tae oppa face become like this...

Or

Tae:- What the

Tae:- What the....
I cut him off before he cursed...

Me:- No cursing  please, in front of baby.

Tae:- Where is the baby are you calling yourself a baby who cursed in everything, in her every sentence , whose day start with cursing huh, and he  scoofed.

Me:- Not me see this cute little babies, I point towards the luna and Lobo.

Tae:- Seriously.

I just shrugged my shoulders and took fishes to roast it, and walk off from there.

After roasting I call him...

Me:- Taehyung Come here and eat.

Tae:- Don't you dare to disrespect me, I warn you before too.

Me:- Nah you didn't like me not accepted me as your sister so why the hell in this fucking world I respect you.

Tae:- That's true but I am elder than you and lawfully I am your brother if we accept or not.

Me:- Fine Tae Oppa.

Tae:- That's better.

Now we started to eat our food, without further arguing or bickering........

Today's chapter ended here.......

See you soon in next chapter.......

Till than take care.......

Byee........